thirty four

—⊱┊KENTRELL GAULDEN

"get the fuck off him pussy ass nigga!" i full fledged threw myself into bryson, who had tried to start something with stokeley even though he didn't do nothing to him. he was literally just standing there, minding his business.

"you a pussy! fight me instead nigga! or you scared? you scared imma beat the fuck outta you?!" i taunted and threw punch after punch at his face as soon as he got down on the ground.

now i know why these pussy ass niggas kept a gun on them. they can barely fight.

"you niggas always gotta start some shit! i was in a good ass mood and now i find y'all doing this shit!" i heard trippie walk up. they must have just gotten back.

it's not even our fault. they started this shit, not us. i don't get why trippies so mad about it. shit, we mostly fighting for him!

"don't touch me again." i said to bryson as i got up off him, he didn't say anything back. i know i fucked his ass up good. 

i looked over and aubrey was holding trips hand like she was scared or something. he had her behind him though.

"look who's here, trippie and his bitch." jahmier shouted and walked toward him, trippie was staring at him and clenching his jaw like he was trying not to kill him.

"show me the smoke nigga!" jahmier taunted.

"no nigga, i already got arrested once because of yo dumbass. you're not even interesting to fight, i'd just win. just leave already bruh." he told him nonchalantly.

"what? you scared of him?" jordan teased, i could tell trippie was really trying not to beat his ass.

"let's be real, you know i ain't scared of none of you niggas."

"well apparently yo bitch is." jordan looked towards aubrey and eyed her. probably thinks she sexy.

"don't talk to her, i'll kill you." he pushed him away before he could get any closer to her.

"y'all chill, just go bruh." i got in front of jordan so he wouldn't get to trip. i know this shit ain't gonna end good if trippie already saying shit like that. not that any of his dumbass fights ever end good anyway.

jordan just ignored me, "oh really? you bout it forreal forreal? you won't even touch me or jahmier."

"i don't even need to, i already have. all i'm saying is don't talk to my girl or we'll forreal have a problem." trippie warned.

"whatchu gon do nigga? fight me nigga! since you so tough!" jordan pushed him, so aubrey fell back a little.

"back the fuck up, what's wrong witchu?" trip shoved him so he fell on his ass, everyone wanted to laugh but they were too scared to.

"michael chill they not even worth it." she tried to convince him, her voice was all shaky. i kinda felt bad. but he was just staring at them like he wanted to kill em. shit, even i would be scared of him at this point.

"babe i'm serious get the fuck off me before you get hurt." he warned and turned around to try and get her to move, until jordan and jahmier full on charged at him while he wasn't looking.