fourteen

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

i woke up, being in a completely different position than before. i had one of my legs over him, my head was in the crook of his neck.

i tried to get up and move a little so i could grab my phone, knowing it had to be late. "stop moving" he said lowly with his deep ass morning voice, grabbing me and pulling me closer to him.

"whatever." i looked up at him, seeing all the hickeys on his neck. they were mad obvious which was kinda embarrassing. it's not like anyone will know who they're from anyway.

"you're interrupting my damn sleep" he moved his hands so they were up the side of my shirt. "nigga it's like eleven in the morning, and get ya cold ass hands off me." i stared at him, i can't even lie he looked mad cute when he was asleep.

he opened his eyes and looked at me like he was mad or sum, "imma fuck you up." he started laughing.

"yeah alright." i pulled myself out of his tight ass grip and got out of his bed.

i was finally able to grab my phone, which i was right, it was a little after 11. i guess my dad didn't care that i stayed somewhere because he didn't even reply to me. weird.

geneva on the other hand was spamming me with sexual ass emojis, asking me if michael and i "made up". i hate her sometimes.

"that nigga taymor hit me asking me if imma go to his party, so you down?" michael finally sat up, "he always have good shit so it'll be lit." he explained.

"sure, i guess." i smiled and set down my phone.

10 PM.
TAYMORS HOUSE.

"yoooo, wasgood my nigga?" taymor dapped up michael once we walked in, he kinda looked at me like he was trying to recognize me after not seeing me for 30 years or sum. he looked mad young too, like why we at a 12 year olds party? but it's whatever i guess.

"aubrey?" he looked at me funny, "yeah." i said confusedly, i never even talked to him before so i don't know how he knows me.

"damn thas what i thought. fasho fasho. get whatever y'all want there's weed, drinks, anything." he told us while smoking what looked like a cigarette. why would he choose a cigarette over weed? weirdo.

 why would he choose a cigarette over weed? weirdo

^^ what she wearing , but with jordans

"i thought yall wasnt finna come," geneva looked at me smiling, jahseh and michael started talking off to the side as geneva, alondra, and i ran off to the bar to get drinks. i enjoyed feeling like i'm able to actually do what i want as a teenager, not be boring.

"tequila?" geneva suggested, alondra and i nodded our heads. i was a lil apprehensive though because i heard hella bad shit about tequila. people apparently get mad fucked up from it. that and vodka.