nine

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

"you're absolutely fucking terrible at driving!" i laughed, the speed he was driving was making me think my fucking eyelashes were about to fly off from all the wind.

"no, i'm just a fun driver." he corrected as he did a sharp turn and we both about damn flew out the car. neither of us were wearing a seatbelt, but after he pulled that bullshit i put it on.

i've been with him ever since school ended, now it's midnight. i know geneva's gonna beat my ass but if i missed this shit i'd be mad. what's one day of practice gonna do?

"bruh how is that blunt still in your mouth?" i looked over at him, still smoking a blunt through all this shit. "imma pro babyyyy" he sang and then sped off again. i'm lucky i put on this damn seatbelt.

"imagine yo ass went to volleyball, lame ass." he laughed, "you'd be hella missing out, i'd bring some other hoe with me." he smirked like he was funny or some shit.

"i'm sure you would." i said truthfully, "you was supposed to get mad or sum, boring." he rolled his eyes, "and then i was supposed to sound all cute n say "iOn GoT aNoThEr HoE", but you messed it up."

"why would i get mad?" i asked, "cause you gotta crush on me, duh" he said like it was obvious, "my nigga who told you that?" i furrowed my eyebrows, "i ain't like you, i think you like me." i shrugged.

"couldn't be me, i ain't simping for a thottie." he kissed his teeth and hit his blunt again, then passed it to me. i just ignored his retarded ass names, i guess that's just how he talks. "i'm probably gonna get herpes from hitting yo nasty ass blunt."

"if you wanna roll one up ya self by my guest, i'd love to see ya innocent ass try."

i rolled my eyes and hit it, he started laughing, "exactly." he licked his lips and looked at me.

"nigga stop lookin at me like that, i ain't food, fatass." i made a disgusted face, "and keep ya eyes on the road dumb fuck i ain't tryna die tonight." i reminded.

"damn chill with all the names, hurting my feelings." he looked back at the road, "it's the only thing that makes yo- you listen."

"you was finna insult me again, cant even control it, i'm just that irresistible." he bragged, i just rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat, taking another drag of his blunt.

he turned up the music so that shit was basically blasting. all types of shit genres too, he does have good music taste, cant even lie. never thought i would look like the "ghetto ass groupie" that blasts music so hard that the bass shakes the road, but here i am. now i see why people do it too, it's fun.

"where the fuck are we even going?" i yelled loud as hell over the music, "nigga what?!" he yelled back, "turn down the fucking music if you cant hear me!" i looked at him like he was crazy.

he turned down the music, "now what you say?"

i sighed dramatically, "where are we going?" i repeated, "ohhhh- that's what i thought you said." he chuckled, i could tell by this point he was high as fuck, great that he was driving right? jesus take the damn wheel.

"we getting more weed, duh. i'm tryna show you what it's like to forreal be high of ya ass. we goin to the hood." he said like he was proud of it, "god dammit i trusted yo ass to not kill me while driving and now you gon do it another way." i rolled my eyes.

"shut up or ill leave ya ass on 63rd." he took his hand off the wheel to flip me off. "no you won't, get ya hand outta my face." i pushed that shit away, but he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with it, without saying anything.