six

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

alondra stayed at my house last night, we talked and shit and it was like how we used to be. i didn't really realize it but i missed her a lot, she ended up just leaving stokeley on read with his dumbass shit. imagine quoting a meme to reply to a girl you fucked like-

all i know is atleast today's friday because this week has been weird as shit. like deadass i'm talking to people i never thought i would talk to before.

in fact, everyone told me to stay away from michael because of the shit he does, apparently i don't even know the beginning of it. i guess he seems like an okay person though. at school he's just a complete dick, i like him better when he's off molly even if that's kinda fucked up to say.

i used to be really close with my old group of friends which was just alondra and a couple other guys who are weird as hell now.

i guess one good thing is that now i feel normal again, so atleast at school i don't look depressed as fuck. which i wasn't, but the after effects of molly are complete shit.

"whatchu thinkin about?" geneva walked up behind me and startled the shit outta me.

"oh nun just thinkin about how huge my ass is." i joked and rolled my eyes, slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

"oh so y'all got jokes now?" geneva shook her head and smiled a little, i could tell she was trying not to though.

"who's y'all? i was just playin anyway." i pointed at my ass, showing that in reality it wasn't fat at all. "you and trip, he texted you that same shit yesterday when yo ass was ignoring me."

"yeah he said that when we were hanging out and i got mad so i joke around about it." i caught myself smiling a little, but then i stopped, "you makin me late to class damn." i ran up the stairs and i heard her laughing.

"yo bre" michael came up to me, "wassup?" i asked him, he looked like he was in a rush.

"i need you to help me, imma fail this test." he stopped me and grabbed my shoulders to face him, all dramatically. "my nigga that is not my problem." i started laughing.

"please please please please please please-" i cut him off because that "pLeAsE" shit got annoying real fast. "god damn, fine. what subject?"

"i knew you were too nice." he smiled and took his hands off my shoulders, "just tell me the damn subject. imma already be late to third cause of you." i put my hand on my hip.

"calculus, shit is so pointless."

"im a year younger than your dumbass and i'm helping you. but fine." i gave in, "how is this even gonna work?"

"you're disrespectful. i ain't dumb i just don't waste my time." he shrugged, "but i'll just send you photos."

"whatever, if i get in trouble imma block you." i walked off to history class, he's lucky i'm good at calculus. i seriously have no idea how he's even in calculus, probably just cheated on every test.

"alright guys! pop quiz, everyone put all of your notes and electronics away." my teacher, mr. adams said as soon as i walked in the door. i scoffed and slumped down in my seat as soon as i sat down.

how the hell am i supposed to focus on two tests? i put all my notes in my backpack and made sure my phone was on, which it was.

he walked around and handed out the papers, i looked around to make sure no one was looking at me, i mean i'm pretty sure i'm the least suspicious one in here but i know there's some snitches in here.