twenty four

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

"well you're a fucking dumbass." i rolled my eyes, he was still laughing.

"he wasn't even mad, chill out." he pulled me back down on my bed, i let out a laugh knowing he was right.

"yeah i guess he likes you." i shrugged, he smiled.

"i'm just super trustworthy, obviously." he bragged, pulling me down to peck my lips.

"mhmmm, right." i rolled off of him so i was laying beside him. thank god, i thought my dad was gonna be mad but he wasn't.

"you know it's be kinda funny if yo dad heard me fuckin the shit outta-" i interrupted him before he could even finish that dumbass sentence.

"yeah no, not happening." i shook my head while laughing.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"look, it's the bitch who said her nigga could beat our ass." kodak instigated while looking over at jahmier, walking towards our lunch table. i hadn't even sat down yet. i stepped back. what the fuck have i been dragged into?

"why the fuck you talkin to my girl? weird ass nigga." michael pulled me behind him so they couldn't get to me.

"and who you calling a bitch? cause it better not be her." he said all cockily, i grabbed his hand, "its fine-"

he shook his head, "nah. this nigga gotta problem, right?" he said before jarad spotted all of us, sighing after seeing we weren't having a "happy" conversation.

"man yall chill." jarad tried to calm everyone down, "bruh you hanging out with these lame ass niggas?" michael turned toward jarad, seeming to only get more mad.

"i'm friends with johnathan, so we all homies now." he explained while michael was just shaking his head.

"bruh get outta my face." he said to jarad, i let go of his hand and sat beside geneva at the lunch table.

"what the fuck is going on?" jahseh asked while staring at the whole scene in front of us.

"aubrey wouldn't shut the fuck up about trip at some party we went to, so this is the outcome." geneva answered for me, obviously sarcastically.

"that's not what happened but okay..." i rolled my eyes, still focusing on michael yelling at them. i don't get why he gets so mad over these small things. i get he called me a bitch but it's whatever really.

"yes it is." geneva replied, i could not let her get the last word. "i would say ask alondra but her ass was getting fucked or something upstairs." i looked over at her, she smiled like she was innocent.

all the sudden michael provoked a fight with both kodak and jahmier, i sighed and jahseh got up, using the opportunity. he jumped in and got kodak.

my worried expression turned into a smile once i saw him and jahseh were easily winning. "fuck him up bae!" i yelled, geneva and i were going crazy before some bitchass teacher had to break it up.

"fuck both y'all niggas, this ain't over." michael said after the teacher grabbed both of their arms and tried to pull them out the lunch room.