eleven

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"shut up y'all." i answered the facetime and put my face in the camera. right when i saw her i felt myself smiling, what the fuck has this girl even done?

"ew, stop smiling at me with ya ugly big head ass." she said once it finally connected, "i wasn't smiling at you dumbass." i flipped her off, i could see stoke and jahseh trying not to laugh.

"i'm smiling at my other hoes." i bragged, looking at jahseh and stokeley while trying not to laugh, "ion believe it, they don't want you." she rolled her eyes.

"could say the same about you, big ass nose all up in the camera." i looked at her with her dirty ass look on her face, i swear she gives the worst dirty looks "and you'd be surprised, i get many bitches." i said truthfully.

"that's nice. they probably got gonorrhea so remind me to stay away from yo ass." at this point she looked genuinely annoyed. "aw look who's pressed. chill out." i laughed, she just kissed her teeth.

stokeley gave me a weird look, but i just ignored it. "the only thing i'm pressed about is that i'm still on the phone with you." she set the phone down so i couldn't see her face anymore.

"then hang up?" i suggested jokingly, "shut up i'm tryna change my clothes." she completely ignored what i said, which let me know she wasn't even mad at me forreal.

"that's why you put the camera down." i rolled my eyes "you ain't even got any titties to hide anyway, put the camera back up."

"no, and you not even supposed to have bigger titties than me anyway fatass nigga."

that's when stokeley and jahseh bursted out fucking laughing, aubrey grabbed the phone and stared at me blankly, "fuck you" she hung up.

"hah! she hung up on yo ass" stokeley pointed at me, "yeah cause y'all cant shut the fuck up, always laughing at everything." i explained.

"not our fault she actually said somethin funny unlike you." jahseh chimed in, "i mean she ain't even wrong." he raised his eyebrows.

"get the fuck outta here with allat gay shit," i laughed, they all trippin.

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

"annoying ass." i shook my head, he coulda fucking told me he had an audience listening to what i was saying. it doesn't even really matter, it's just annoying. i went downstairs and listened to my dad with his annoying ass yelling at the tv.

i really don't even know why i find michael so cute, there's just something about him that makes me smile. i don't even think it's his personality because i can tell that motherfucka all types of toxic. i guess he's a little funny sometimes though.

his, the dimples, the eyelashes. ever since he kissed me that one night i cant stop thinking about him. the first one didn't feel like much, it just kinda confused me. the second one though- chile, i swear.

i know he don't care anyway, he shows it pretty blatantly. like he said, he got hoes he prolly does that with all the time.

"bre are you even fuckin listening?" my dad grabbed my arm to snap me out of it, "yeah, i was, chill." i shook my head.

"yeah alright, then who just dunked on lebron?" he crossed his arms, i stared at him with a blank stare.

"exactly, get ya ass outta my face" he motioned his hand for me to go back upstairs, i could hear him turn back on his stupid ass basketball and open a bottle of beer.