fifty

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"TREYWAYYYY!" daniel came up behind me, sounding happy as fuck for some reason.

"imma treyway my foot up yo ass if you don't shut the fuck up." i chuckled and turned around.

he started laughing too. "that don't even make sense."

"oh it'll make sense once my foots up yo ass."

"nigga shut up, with yo gay ass." he shook his head, "you really just didn't come to school yesterday." he crossed his arms.

"you my mom or sum nigga? what's it matter to you?" i asked.

"because i did some funny ass shit yesterday. you'd be proud." he smiled. i furrowed my eyebrows, waiting for him to explain. i highly doubt i'd be proud of him but whatever.

"mulan told this group of bitches that my dick small—which it's not!" he quickly added, "so, i outsmarted her and showed her nasty ass yeast infection ass coochie to everyone in class. i put that shit on the board when the teacher wasn't paying attention. i had some nigga that she snaked send me her nudes."

i just stood there smiling, trying not to burst out laughing. not gonna lie, i didn't know he had it in him.

"yooo, and you ain't get in trouble?"

"nah, they still don't know who did it. imma probably blame it on kimetrius if they decide to question me." he shrugged contently. "you shoulda seen the bitches face. HILARIOUS."

kimetrius is the nigga that came to my house and decided to defend ayleks and niah when we was fighting. stupid ass simp ass nigga. he lightskin so it makes sense.

"ain't that nigga friends with jordan? watch out or he gon send his pussy ass homeboys on you." i joked, he all the sudden smirked all sneakily.

"don't gotta worry about that, bryson and jordan havin fun in jail right now. prolly gettin booty raped as we speak."

"nigga what—how much shit did i miss?" i bursted out laughing. thank god those niggas in jail because i really wanted to kill them.

"a lot. you always with ya girl so that's what happens." he remarked.

"awww you mad? you mad cause i be with my wife?" i teased. he rolled his eyes and looked the opposite direction.

"you just jealous cause you gotta small dick!" i added, just trying to annoy him from what mulan said.

"what? you wanna see it? i'll show you it on soft, prolly bigger than yours." he bragged and started to undo his belt.

"NIGGA PLEASE NO, WE IN THE DAMN HALLWAY AND THAT'S THAT FAGGOT SHIT." i pushed him away but he just started laughing.

"that's just how confident i am in my amazing dick size. it ain't got nothing to do with being gay. don't act like you ain't never compared dick sizes with ya homies."

"IN LIKE SIXTH GRADE NIGGA—NOT NOW. you need some serious mental help. go show ya girl ya dick, not me." i ordered. "weird ass rainbow nigga. you be repping pride everywhere you go."