fifty two

—⊱┊NIAH ARISON

A MONTH LATER.

shits been lowkey good as fuck lately which i can never say. stokeley and i talked out our issues and were good.

we all have been hanging out a lot lately. that's with the exception of kentrell and daniel. i still can't really be around daniel. trip and bre refuse to be around kentrell regardless of how many times hes tried to resolve their problems, so that's how we compromised.

bre isn't necessarily like i thought she was. she kinda funny sometimes. like, last weekend we were all at stokeleys house and he has this huge ass tv in his living room... bre and trip were fucking around and "play fighting" and fell into the tv and broke it. that was really entertaining for me, not so much for stokeley. he got over it though.

on the other hand, ayleks... i'm pretty sure something scared her off because she's been off my ass lately. i'm assuming she's been off everyone else's too because no ones been complaining about her.

she's been hanging around with jahmier and the rest of his weird ass friends. they seem to go well together so it's whatever.

"NIGGA THIS IS UGLY. YO STYLE SUCKS." stokeley shouted at jahseh. we been trying to find shit to wear to graduation.

"you ugly. don't blame it on the clothes." jahseh shrugged while grabbing another suit. "niah, tell this nigga that he look terrible."

i just laughed and grabbed a different suit to give to him, "wear this one." i said, but they both gave me a dirty look.

"okay fine, then i ain't helping y'all." i sneered.

as soon as i said that, trip and bre ran to the dressing rooms breathing all heavy. they both looked like they were trying not to break out in laughter from smiling so hard.

"the fuck y'all fatass niggas doing? we ain't come here to eat, we came here to get clothes for graduation." jahseh said like a black mom, with his hand on his hip.

"shut up, we ain't even eat yet." trip said while laughing, "the only thing that got eaten up was this dick."

"i'm gonna slap the fuck outta you." bre threatened while getting on her tippy toes to try and seem "intimidating". he was just laughing though.

"thanks for sharing." stokeley said sarcastically. "y'all are nasty by the way."

"if y'all's relationship boring just say that." he said while pointing to stokeley and i. "sorry that my girls head game is just so extraordinary—"

bre instantly covered his mouth and backed him into a wall.

"not these niggas getting freaky in the fucking store. i swear i hate y'all." jahseh sighed and looked the other direction.

"we're not gEtTiNg FrEaKy, i'm telling his fatass to shut the fuck up." she said while turning around and looking at us. trippie was against the wall with a smirk on his face. dirty minded ass.

"yeah okay. while these weird niggas fuck in the store, tell me if this suit looks good." jahseh said to stokeley and i while closing the door to a dressing room.