fifty seven

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

it's always fun to sit and contemplate life, especially when you know you fucked up bad!!

my first mistake was trusting birth control to work.

my second mistake was letting michael nut in me over and over, thinking nothing would happen.

my third mistake was TELLING GENEVA FIRST.

my fourth mistake was letting my mom make a shit ton of food tonight for all those fatass niggas i call my friends. and my bub of course.

i just don't wanna be around anyone right now. especially all their loud asses. i'm stressed as fuck and they're not gonna help.

"so... how did you find out?" she asked.

"not on purpose! i was getting a physical for volleyball since we gotta play over summer, and she told me i'm pregnant!" i explained quickly, "i've been pregnant! that's prolly why michael says i'm getting tHiCkEr every fucking second!"

"well you are." she said while eyeing me, then breaking out laughing. "i'm just playing witchu. no one would notice unless they got a real good look." she assured.

"fuck you." i whispered under my breath.

"calm down. it's not that big of a deal." she giggled and sat closer to me. "all you have to do is get an abortion and don't tell him."

"GENEVA HUH? I CAN'T DO THAT!" i shouted, just being shocked that she would even say that.

"why not? do you really think that he would want a kid? do you really think he would take any responsibility?" she asked.

"i don't know. we've never talked about kids before so, i have no idea..." i sighed and leaned my head on my hand. why the fuck did this have to happen?

i don't even think he wants kids with me. maybe he hates kids. i wouldn't know because we have NEVER spoken about it and now i'm panicking.

that's only the beginning of the problems with this though. i have another year of high school, then college. i can't just not go... this is not how any of this was supposed to happen.

"and that doesn't worry you?" she questioned.

"geneva oh my god. yes. it does worry me. i just don't think it's right if i go and get an abortion without telling him." i sneered, mocking her dumbass idea.

"i can't believe i'm sitting here, finding out that you got pregnant by michael." she giggled and shook her head. "lowkey crazy."

"well, yeah. that's kinda what happens when you let a nigga get too comfortable hitting it raw." i joked.

she looked at me with a disgusted expression. "well that's your damn fault. you shouldn't have let him do that."

"i'm on fucking birth control!" i reminded.

"that shit barely even works." she shrugged. "you gotta be careful on that shit."

"well that woulda been nice to know a long ass time ago." i said sarcastically.

"i'm telling you bre, you can't have a kid. think about it. forreal."