fifty five

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"NIGGAS WERE DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!" daniel chanted while cracking open a bottle of champagne and spraying it everywhere

"NIGGAS WERE DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!" daniel chanted while cracking open a bottle of champagne and spraying it everywhere. i swear this niggas so fucking annoying. i still find myself with him all the time though.

this prolly the biggest party anyone thrown in forever. i'm talking everyone's here. everyone.

from any school, any hood, it's kinda asking for problems but it's whatever. i ain't on that type shit right now, not in the best mood though either.

bre lookin fine as hell though... pretty ass hair, she looked fine as hell in that dress too. first time i ever said this, but even her makeup looks so good.

"bae commere!" i yelled over at her, she was talking to some girls. kinda embarrassing because i've fucked two out of the three of them. they kinda ugly but i was down bad last year. maybe they just ugly next to bre.

she made eye contact with me then rushed over with her pretty ass smile. i swear that shit could boost anyone's mood.

i looked at her for a good second, thinking about if i should push her ass in this damn pool. "you look so pretty." i pulled her into a hug and moved my hands down to her ass. she wearing a bikini so she can't possibly get that mad if i do push her in...

"you look perfect." she put her arms around me and leaned her head against me.

"but..." i picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, "we can't have that here. bitch." i broke out laughing and full on threw her ass in the pool.

hella people started laughing once they saw the annoyed look on her face once she came up from the water. talkin bout some "gon get his ass beat later".

"michael are you fucking serious?! i just got my hair and makeup done so i could look good for you and this is what i get..." she wiped the mascara from under her eyes then looked over at me. "you know what... bet."