twenty

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

"okay, and you mad about that for what?" geneva shook her head.

"i knew yo ass wasn't gonna understand. shouldn't have even told you." i shook my head, looking to alondra for support but she was zoned out on the couch.

"alondra?" i got her attention, she looked at me all confused.

"oh- well how am i supposed to know what that niggas problem is?" she finally answered, this bitch ain't no help.

"whatever." i rolled my eyes, sitting back on the couch and opening a bottle of water.

"i wanna feel bad for you, but at the same time i really did warn ya ass." geneva shrugged and plopped down next to me, i glared at her so she would shut the fuck up.

"i just shouldn't have believed him. he knows what hes doing." i complained.

"don't be too hard on him." alondra laughed, "what? you suck his dick too?" i gave her a dirty look, how the hell she gonna stick up for him?

"girl shut up, i'm just saying, you never know." she defended herself and him, i squinted my eyes and stared at her for a second.

"mkay, whatever you say. weirdo." i laughed, thinking she magic or something.

"well i got an idea." geneva chimed in, leaning over me so we could all see each other.

alondra and i looked at her, waiting for her to say some dumb shit she always manages to come up with.

"let's just go out and party or something, i'm sure we can find a nigga at some ghetto ass party downtown." she suggested with an apprehensive smirk.

"ion want no crackhead ass nigga." alondra instantly shook her head, "hell to the no." she finished.

"man you so boring. and i wasn't really talking bout ya ass anyway." geneva kissed her teeth, "aubrey what about you?" she looked at me, anticipating an answer.

"ion know." i decided, "parties really ain't my thing." i referenced the last party, had to jump out the damn window.

"well that's why we not going to taymors parties. and, you won't be fucking someone upstairs so there won't be any window jumping." she explained with a smirk, alondra stared at me, wanting me to answer.

"girl- we didn't even fuck. and this party gon be even worse, ghetto as hell." i corrected her.

"ain't you dating jah anyway-" i mentioned while deadass being confused, he's so sweet to her. why the hell would she risk messing that up, again?

"nah we got ina fight so it's fuck that nigga, period." she rolled her eyes, "if yall wanna be boring then be boring, but y'all still coming with me." she smiled.

"plus, there's finna be hella lit parties tonight. mad fine guys too." she motioned for us to follow her up the stairs.

"fine." i rolled my eyes, alondra looked at me all weird. she gotta damn stick up her ass today.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"you sure this a good idea?" i looked over at geneva as we stepped out of the car. one of her ghetto ass friends said this party was finna be lit. it didn't even look lit, it looked like a damn halfway house convention.