twelve

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

i woke up due to michael moving me off of him, i don't even remember falling asleep, especially on top of him.

all i could see was his controller in his hand, this nigga really had to move me off him? "what? it's not like i can see through yo big ass head."

"that's really what you woke me up for? damn." i rubbed my eyes and rolled over so i wasn't facing him. "well ya phone wont stop ringing either so," he said like he was irritated by it or something. i know this nigga ain't got no room to talk with all those hoes in his phone.

"shit," i grabbed it, i knew it would be my dad. this stalker ass nigga probably found out i'm not with geneva. i know geneva won't snitch but he finds his ways anyway.

"some nigga textin yo ass? tell him you busy suckin my dick and you can call him back later." he rolled his eyes, he was still staring at his fucking tv.

"i'll make sure." i said sarcastically and shook my head, i read through my texts.

dad🤎: aubrey where the hell are you

dad🤎: you're not with gene

dad🤎: you with alondra?

dad🤎: call me

i sighed and dialed his number, "hello?" i said, obviously sounding annoyed.

"look who decided to pick up the damn phone" he sounded annoyed, his fatass probably hasn't even moved from his damn chair since earlier. "i be sayin the same damn thing nigga." michael shook his head.

i muted the phone, "nigga if you don't shut yo ass up!" i yelled.

i unmuted the phone, "well that's my bad. i fell asleep, and i'm with alondra." i made my voice sound all proper so he would get off my ass. "yeah okay. just be home" he said bluntly and hung up.

michael started laughing, "whatchu laughing about now?" i rolled my eyes, "you changed races for a minute." he kept laughing but it instantly turned into yelling once he got shot in his dumbass game.

"cheater ass nigga, faggot ass nigga, "i like dick up my ass" ass nigga, aimbot having ass nigga, kill ya self bro, goofy ass." he started yelling in his damn microphone, i heard some young ass kids going off on him, which made me laugh. he got no mercy for these poor kids.

"you sound a lil busy so i'm dippin." i told him, "nah don't leave yet, i promise i won't go off on these nine year old niggas no more, ight?" he pulled me by my arm back over to him, "well ion believe you." i joked.

he took off the headset and stared at me, "you always listening to ya damn parents, goody two shoes ass. sometimes i question how the hell i-"

"ion even wanna hear the rest." i cut him off "and its not like i wanna get my ass beat." i furrowed my eyebrows, "shit, id beat yo ass too." he joked and then broke out laughing.

"shut up, you're dumb. sitting here yelling at a god damn pre teen on xbox." i rolled my eyes, grabbing my phone and my bag with all my stuff in it. 

"i'm preparing them for the real world." he defended, i tilted my head basically saying "yo ass ain't funny".

"hollup, wait" he got up and went in his closet, "take this witchu its finna be cold." he handed me a sweatshirt that was red and i could tell was finna be big on me.

"awww, you so sweetttt." i teased, and grabbed it from him to put it on, "it smells like you." i couldn't help but smile a little.

"i know, that's why i'm givin you that one." he laughed and grabbed my face with both his hands, and kissed my forehead.