twenty five

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

i been in holding for hours. this is the worst part about going to jail, seeing these nasty ass niggas in these cells. there's a bunch of rapist ass niggas everywhere.

but finally i got to get out. i shouldn't have even been in here this long. the whole point of this is so they can come up with your bond. i don't even get why i need a bond, i barely did anything. acting like i killed him or something..

they unlocked the cell and i saw the same lady i always do. she eyed me like she was disappointed.

"this isn't your first time." the lady pulled up my record as she sat down, bringing me out of the cell. i kissed my teeth and looked around. i was just trying to avoid eye contact with her and all these weirdos.

for some reason every time i come here she always is the one up my ass with questions. she knows about my whole damn life at this point.

"michael you've been in and out of here since you were 16. cmon i haven't seen you in a while i thought you came to your senses." she looked over at me empathetically.

i just want this bitch to shut the fuck up.

"i did change ight? i haven't been in here for a while, i know." i shook my head, all i could think about was what the fuck aubrey was doing and what's going on with kentrell and jah. now i cant even check my phone to see what's going on.

"apparently you didn't, they're minors you know? this is a big deal." i shook my head and looked down at my hands. my knuckles were all red and busted. if i skipped school today i wouldn't even be in this shit.

"look, it isn't my fault, okay?" i rolled my eyes, she glared at me from across the desk she was sitting at.

"was it self defense then?" she questioned, i let out another deep breath. of course it wasn't fucking self defense, do i look like i got a scratch on me?

"well— no. but i'm serious, he was disrespecting my girl. what am i supposed to do? let him?" i explained, she looked at me like i just said the dumbest shit possible.

"that is a terrible excuse." she shook her head, "listen. you know there's gonna be charges by now. i cant guarantee you they're gonna be easy to get out of."

"for a fight?!" i questioned, she nodded her head slowly while typing something on the computer.

"well that's fucking retarded." i hissed, she looked up from her computer seeming unfazed.

"at the very least you're going to have to finish the year at another school." she said apprehensively.

"you knew this was going to happen, like i said, you've been given warnings..."

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

"i'm so sick of having to bail both y'all asses out." stokeley complained as michael, jahseh, and kentrell piled on top of me in the car.

"nigga stop acting like you did somethin, it was my damn money." i looked over and pecked michael's cheek. jahseh and stokeley both gagged at the sight, dramatic asses.