forty two

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

"bruh, hurry yo ass up. you said you wanted to go, and now you taking thirty years." michael complained as i put lotion on my legs. i haven't even been taking that long, he just got ready fast.

this nigga just pressed because i didn't wanna let him fuck while i'm on my period. his annoying ass would probably end up judging me.

in reality, i don't give two fucks about going to daniel's. i'd rather stay here for sure. i'm assuming he wants to get the fuck away from me by now though. plus, he wasn't gonna get off my ass in that shower any other way.

"calm ya ass down." i said without even looking at him.

i wasn't lying when i said my stomach hurt too. it feels like someone's fucking stabbing me but he doesn't understand that. like, at all.

"i'm literally finna wait in the damn car if you don't hurry up and get dressed."

i huffed and slid on my underwear. i could see this nigga watching me in the damn mirror.

"do you like what you see or something? fucking pervert." i jested and went to the side so he couldn't see me anymore.

"i ain't even looking at you. i'm looking at myself." he corrected, making me roll my eyes.

"i don't get you. sometimes you hate me and then other times you love me." he said, sounding genuinely confused.

"michael, shut up."

"see this what i'm talkin— nevermind."

i put on a shirt, i could hear him talking shit under his breath.

"do you got something to tell me?" i whipped my head around and stared at him.

"i was jus talkin bout yo flat ass booty. that's all."

i kissed my teeth, i'm really about to go off on him.
"i— okay. that's why you were all over it like thirty minutes ago."

"you wouldn't even let me do shit 'cause you're boring. so worried about going to daniel's, coulda been quick you know." he complained.

"what happened to you being nice to me? huh?" i ignored the dumbass shit he was saying.

he laughed and shook his head. "you the one being mean to me. it goes both ways, dumbass."

"okay, whatever."

i put my hair down so it fell in front of my face a little. i missed it being red, now it's just my natural black, curly hair.

"bre,"

i sighed, expecting to hear more complaints on how long i'm taking. "what now?"

"i was just gonna say you look pretty like that, comin at me with that attitude." he huffed and leaned on the wall.

i smiled awkwardly, that made me feel kinda bad. "oh—"

he came up behind me and hugged me from behind, and put his chin on the top of my head. "when you gon stop being a bitch to me?"