one

—⊱┊ MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"nigga did you really just say that soccer girls are finer than volleyball girls? you on sum else." jahseh shut his locker and leaned against it, looking directly at stokeley and i.

"i ain't seen no fine volleyball girls in this bitch. they all built like the jolly green giant, tall as fuck." i shook my head, i could tell stokeley was trying not to laugh.

"well you short as fuck, so that's why you think they're so tall." jahseh reminded, "don't you gotta girl anyway? why you lookin at the volleyball team?" stokeley furrowed his eyebrows.

"yeah nigga, you lul pervert." i joked, he just rolled his eyes. "my girl play volleyball, so sometimes i watch her practice." he explained, "anyway i gotta go, i got detention."

"wow, so cute," stokeley batted his eyelashes, "watching your girl practice, goals!!" he put his hand on jahs shoulder, just for it to immediately get pushed right off.

"y'all can come with me later if ya want, but no lookin at number 11, that bitch is mine." was the last thing he said before slinging his backpack over his shoulder, and running off to detention like a little bitch.

"are we really gonna go watch some bitches hit some ball around?" i looked at stokeley, he nodded his head, "what better we got to do?"

i guess i could go, they would probably be ecstatic that i took time out of my day to watch their little practice. volleyball ain't even that hard, pretty sure they only play to show off their asses in them tight ass shorts.

"their practice is at 5, so i'll catch you then." stokeley reached out his hand to dap me up, i was a little creeped out about the fact he knows the time they practice, but that niggas a little weird so it doesn't phase me too much.

as the time got closer to 5, i was just laying on the couch in my house, talking to kentrell. he's been one of my best friends since forever, i mean he is my cousin, but i used to hate that nigga.

he's 2 years older than me, but gives me pretty good advice i'd say, i mean it's never asked for, but i do listen. i'm pretty sure he can read minds or some shit too, he told me the last bitch i had was bad news. he was right.

i never really liked her that much though, she was pretty, but i don't got time for a bitch. they all fake, all want clout or money, or whatever they can get. kentrell also taught me that.

"i'm gonna dip, i gotta meet up with jah and ski." i told him, he dapped me up before i got in my car, all black corvette stingray i bought it for myself but i rarely ever drive it, i'll probably end up crashing the shit when i'm high or sum anyway.

as i drove back to school, i texted jah, he told me he would be there in the gym, with stokeley.

"what's up nigga?" stokeley looked at me as i pulled myself up onto the bleachers. "y'all see number 11? look how fine she is." jah smiled at her, but she didn't notice.

"okay, we get it, you got a girl" i rolled my eyes at him, he just laughed. i looked around at them until i noticed a girl in the back of the court, short, skinny, red hair tied up in a high ponytail, but she had a big ass too.

"yooo, who's that?" i subtly pointed at her, "her? that's aubrey, you don't know aubrey?" jahseh looked confused, "no nigga i don't give a fuck, or pay attention." i turned my head back around to look at her again, she definitely stood out the most on the court, with everything from her hair, body, even her smile, once i saw it.

"well you're staring at her so you obviously do now, aubreys good friends with geneva i think, but she's really good, she's gonna play D1 in college, she committed already i'm pretty sure."