thirty two

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"damn nigga who keep blowin up yo phone?" daniel chuckled.

"i don't know, prolly kentrell or sum. he can wait." i scoffed, putting my phone back down on the table.

"ight—" daniel paused and bent down. "what the fuck nigga?" he chuckled, i looked over at him from lighting my blunt and he was holding bre's underwear.

"put those the fuck down, those my girls." i laughed and grabbed them from him. i didn't even know they were there.

"so that's what you was doing last night. damn." he held his chest like he was hurt or sum. "i missed you nigga."

"ew, i ain't miss you. gay ass." i picked up my phone once i realized whoever the fuck was blowing up my phone wasn't planning on stopping.

"that yo psycho ass girl?" daniel teased, i flipped him off while unlocking my phone.

"yo friends is on that weird shit bruh, i cant." he was laughing his ass off while reading the texts. these niggas made a whole ass group chat with some nigga named "mosey" but he was too scared to talk i guess.

 these niggas made a whole ass group chat with some nigga named "mosey" but he was too scared to talk i guess

"you finna go with them?" daniel asked after i put my phone on silent. alondra can shut the fuck up talking about "his fine ass". this nigga really just came out of nowhere.

"what, you tryna go with me or sum?" i asked. if they wanna bring some random ass nigga, i can bring daniel.

"those niggas on some weird shit, sounding gay as fuck." he raised his eyebrows, "i'm in."

"ew bruh. why the fuck do i hang out with you?" i scoffed and pushed him away from me. this nigga acts so damn gay, now i'm wondering if he actually is. it wouldn't even surprise me, he got them rainbow grills and all that. niggas better not think him and i are fucking.

"cause i'm funny and you get in fights with every other nigga." he smiled and grabbed my blunt from me. "and i'm kidding, i'm not gay. damn."

"man, keep that blunt." i laughed and lit another one, i don't wanna touch anything his dirty ass touches. i'm still disgusted by the fact he touched my girls underwear. probably did that shit purposely.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"ight, lemme run inside and get her. i'll be right back." daniel hopped out of my car and ran up to the door of some bitches house.

i decided i'll let him go with me but that's only because he can be funny sometimes. he also made up some sob story about how he needs to get the fuck outta his house. therefore he "needs" to go.