twenty three

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

"i won't do it again

"i won't do it again." i promised, melting away at the feeling of him sucking on my neck. he carried me into my room, his hand was under my thighs with me pinned against the wall.

he practically threw me onto my bed, i took off all my clothes from school, and he went back to kissing down my neck.

"you ain't ever gonna think that dumbass shit again, right?" he went back up and sloppily kissed me, our tongues accented each other perfectly, so i let out a soft moan.

"mm" i replied as we pulled away and he ran his hands down my body, giving me chills.

"you cant talk?" he looked up at me and licked his lips. he spread my legs apart and pulled down my underwear. i just didn't respond while looking down at him, i wanna see what happens when you disobey his ass anyway.

he sloppily kissed the inside of my thighs, all the way up to my pussy. "damn bae, you already mad wet" he didn't waste no damn time.

he went down and started slowly, doing circles around my clit with his tongue. his tongue started doing tricks, but still not too fast. i rolled my eyes back and gripped the sheets, trying not to make a noise.

"don't hold it in ma" he looked up at me and started flicking his tongue up and down rapidly, making me squeal louder than i ever had. thank god nobody home or i would simply get killed.

"michael- slow down" my breathing hitched, i tried to pull away from how overwhelming the pleasure was but he gripped my thighs, locking me in that same place.

"stop stop! i cant!" i screamed, my legs started to tense up and shake. he just used that to go even faster, making me grip the sheets even harder.

i finally finished, leaving my legs all wobbly feeling. it felt like if i was to stand up and walk i would trip and fall— this nigga had me on the edge of the bed tryna escape from how powerful that was.

"taste like cherries." he licked his lips and then went up to kiss me.

i slid my underwear back on and laid on my side so we were facing each other. i thought he would want me to suck his dick or something but he made it seem like that wasn't what was on his mind.

after we just sat there peacefully, his face changed. it looked like he was thinking about something. "what are you thinking about?" i asked, just being curious.

"earlier. you don't trust me? bitches just gon try and make you jealous either way. they know you prettier than them." he pulled my thigh towards him so my leg was laid across him.

"sure, but i do trust you. can we not get all depressing right now?" i laughed, not really wanting to talk about all the shit that causes me to feel the way i do about those certain things. i knew he would just end up taking it the wrong way anyway.