twenty seven

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

its now my second day here and shit sucks. they up my ass way more than anyone else. if i say something that even sounds "disrespectful" they threaten me with strikes or whatever. more strikes and they gonna put me on probation i guess.

to make it even worse, me and that nigga jordan already got a problem. ion know why he dislikes me already but he does.

well actually, i know exactly why. but he too up tight, i cant say shit or he gets offended. i would never fight a nigga over calling me a few names, big deal.

"sooo, you throwin a party or what? we ain't had a good one in a while." these two girls walked beside me, their names were leila and mulan. they both seem mad fake. i ain't really heard good things about either of them, besides the fact they're supposed to be "fine as hell".

"y'all ever gonna shut the fuck up about that?" i scoffed, these bitches been non-stop talking about it. they're not even the only ones.

"no, duh. we're deadass." leila shook her head, "and before you say anything, your bitch prolly shouldn't go. we get lit." i could tell she thought she was the shit, but she really ain't all that.

"yeah ight, then it's not gonna happen." i laughed, shaking my head and i looked over to daniel who was tryna talk to some security guard. he said it helps to get in tight with them so they ain't as strict. this nigga a goofy.

"i'm just tryna be helpful. i heard she a goody goody. why you with someone like her when you obviously not?"

i looked back over at her and squinted my eyes, how the fuck she know anything about aubrey?

"how the fuck would you even know?" i questioned, she laughed and pulled out her phone.

"word gets around i guess." she smiled innocently.

"but if you sayin she not, she wouldn't mind getting fuckedddd up saturday. right?"

who the fuck this bitch think she is? the worst part is, bre would end up doing that shit just to prove a point. even if she knew she would regret it.

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

"you know this girl?" i showed jahseh my phone, she followed me and tried to dm me on instagram but ion know her.

"nah, why?" he peered down at my phone, i showed him the dm and he looked all suspicious.

"she know anyone here? check her account." he instructed, but ended up just grabbing my phone and looking through her whole ass account.

"she follows trip, she has her school in her bio too. fuck typa shit?" he furrowed his eyebrows but his expression seemed to soften after he pressed something.

"he don't follow her back, that's tuff." he chuckled and handed me back my phone. i reread the dm, trying to figure out why the fuck she would even ask that.

"you think they talked before?" i questioned, he gave me an obvious ass look.

"yeah, why else would she be asking you that? she know who you are from somewhere." he scoffed.