thirty five

—⊱┊NIAH ARISON

"y'all know if aubrey coming to school today?" i asked jahseh and kentrell as they walked past. they gave me a stank face then stopped.

"how the fuck would i know?" kentrell shook his head, then looked me up and down in a critical way.

"i was just wondering if she's okay you know?" i told them, they both just stared at me blankly then walked off without saying anything. well they're awfully nice.

i don't even dislike her. it's not like i'm the only one who was upset when he got some girl that he seems so crazy about. everyone knows she's pretty but no one expected those two. i mean cmon, she's asking to get her heart broken. they don't live the same kind of life.

i guess i have stokeley now though, or nick, or both. it's confusing. they're both cool as hell but i don't know. nick is a dumbass nigga half the time and stokeley just isn't my type. i like disrespectful niggas.

thinking about it, i wish trip didn't get expelled. always had everyone laughing in class from the shit he would say. not only that, the fights were entertaining too. he's the only one who would fight anyone and not be a pussy about it. i wish we would have talked more.

"what's up?" ayleks snapped me out of my thoughts. she looked over and smiled at me, but i didn't smile back. kentrell and jahseh put me in a bad mood now.

"nothing, class soon." i replied dryly.

"so i'm guessing you heard about michael's fight last night? kentrell and jahseh got involved too as they always do." she changed the subject oddly fast as we walked down the halls.

i bout choked on my damn spit when she said that, i never told her i was going with them. it's probably the last thing she would expect anyway. "i didn't... what happened?"

"cmon, you had to. literally everyone knows." she looked over at me all surprised, i shook my head.

"well then you're living under some type of rock. i think some guy named jordan is in the hospital."

i widened my eyes, i didn't know he was in the hospital.

"okay well i don't know that part for sure. that's just a rumor spreading around." she giggled, "but i heard that aubrey got punched in her shit. hard too. there's a picture of her going around..."

"yo what? lemme see!" i blurted, she looked at me weird for a second.

"why you sound excited?" she broke out laughing and grabbed out her phone, i smiled a little and looked over her shoulder. i guess it had been posted on instagram because that's the app she went on.

 i guess it had been posted on instagram because that's the app she went on