thirteen

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

3 DAYS LATER.
FRIDAY

"geneva, can you please stop fucking asking me about michael? i don't wanna talk about him anymore. i never wanted to talk about him." i whipped my head around to look at her, she was at about her tenth question and i haven't answered one, she's never catching the drift.

"well i just wanna know why both of y'all got so mad." she looked at me curiously, but also looking annoyed from me just not answering her.

"i didn't even get fucking mad. i don't care anymore." i lied. i just wanted to talk to him, i don't want us to just ignore each other. it's annoying and childish. even though i know it's childish, i'm not texting nor calling his ass first.

"do you need food or sum? you actin hungry." she furrowed her eyebrows, apparently trying to change the subject.

"i'm not hungry i'm fucking irritated with him." i admitted, knowing i haven't eaten anything all day. we had volleyball practice already and i didn't even do well. none of my passes were going where they're supposed to and i wasn't as fast as usual.

"you jus said you weren't-" she looked at me all confused but shut up once she saw my facial expression.

"well i'm getting ya ass food anyway." she rolled her eyes and started to order food on her phone. "and, just text him. maybe it was a whole big misunderstanding." she shrugged.

"you know i literally hate him but he seemed pretty genuine." she explained. she didn't even sound sure when she said that.

"i ain't doing shit." i shook my head, playing with my phone in my hands. "if he wants to stop being a fucking hoe he can text me."

i'm not even mad at him at this point. he said he been ignoring every girl but me, but am i really supposed to believe that? makes no typa sense when that girl was obviously mad.

"if that's what you wanna do then do it, i guess." she said apprehensively, like she didn't agree with me at all.

"anyway," she handed me her phone, "put in what you want."

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"what's wrong witchu?" kentrell looked at me all weird. "get out my room fool." i pointed to the door, putting on my headset so i couldn't hear him.

"nigga take off the gay ass headset." he looked at me then sit down on the gaming chair in my room.

i just pretended like i couldn't hear him, going through the games i could play. "you're a fucking fag" he grabbed the headset off me and set it on the table he was by.

"nigga what the fuck you want? i'm obviously tryna chill and be left alone." i turned toward him, "i heard about the lul fight you had with your girl."

"bitch ain't my girl, fuck outta here." i shook my head, "well whatever she is." he started laughing, "and who even told yo nosey ass about that? always gettin in my damn business." i rolled my eyes.

"i didn't know it was a crime to look out for my lil bro." he was still laughing, i shook my head, crossing my arms. ion even wanna talk about this shit.

"well now you know. what you come in here for?" i asked. "to talk to my brother, why else" he claimed.

i looked at my phone, seeing jahseh had texted me, but i didn't reply. he's been annoying the fuck out of me all day. nigga always wants to smoke n shit. i'm convinced he only makes plans with us so often so he doesn't have to deal with geneva's bullshit.