eighteen

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

"got me doing all this gay shit." he laughed, lifting me up and putting me on his bathroom counter. i'm making him do a face mask with me because we have nothing better to do and he likes to act all hard but i know he's not like that deep down.

"don't act like you don't like it." i smiled, "i'm not, just never thought i'd be doing it." he admitted.

"okay i'm done trying, how the fuck i do this?" he kept trying to open the bottle, "bruh, you twist it off, not pull it." i giggled.

"oh, i knew that." he opened it easily after that, and put some of it on his hands.

he stood inbetween my legs and just stared at me, looking disgusted. "stop looking at me like that." i laughed, pushing him away from me softly.

"like what?" he looked up at me clueless, from trying to read the bottle like it was morse code or something.

"you're just extra slow today." i said while smiling, "i'm always slow." he rubbed his hands together and then put it all over my face.

"your eyes are so pretty i never noticed that." he said, looking at them as the light shined in them, i smiled but didn't say anything.

"why your hands so cold for?" i winced, "stop being a lil bitch." he looked all focused, making sure he got it all over my face. "you so serious." i broke out laughing. he looked at me all annoyed.

"because i'm trying not to mess it up dumbass." he defended himself, "chill out, it's cute. im just fuckin with you." i shook my head, turning around and looking in the mirror.

"you look like the grinch" he started laughing, i mean he wasn't wrong, this shits bright green. "oh shut up." i got off the counter.

"you ain't putting that on my face." he pushed me away, "um, yes i am." i put it all over my hands.

"this is not a consensual interaction, imma call the police" he grabbed my hands and put them together, "ion want no damn face paint."

"lemme go, this ain't face paint dumbass." i pulled my hands away, "my skins already perfect, i know you jealous" he bragged, showing me his perfectly clear skin.

i took that opportunity to grab his chin and put the mask all over his face. "you a bitch." he started laughing, i giggled and got on my tippy toes, making sure it looked good so far.

"short bitch, want me to sit down for you?" he teased, "nigga who short?" i got up and stood on the toilet.

"whatever, i'll let you win this time." he rolled his eyes and i finished putting it all over his cheeks.

"we like one of those cute couples, you know what i'm talking abou-" he smiled while looking up at me, "yeah, i know." i smiled, knowing that was the whole damn point of this.

he went and looked in the mirror, "damn, i look good as fuck" he did the lightskin face, making me laugh. "i still look better than you." i stood in front of him and smiled.

"mkay, whatever you say." he said like i was wrong or something. i just gave him a stank face, "i'm just playin, chill." he put his arm around me and we walked back into his room.

"you wanna learn how to play warzone?" he looked at me while lighting a blunt, "sure, but don't complain when i get better than you." i said jokingly, but sounded completely serious.

"whatever you say big head, get on my lap." he held the blunt inbetween his lips and handed me his controller, i got on his lap and he put his chin on the top of my head.