twenty two

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"before you go..." aubrey smiled and walked towards the dresser in her room and opened a drawer.

"girl yo parents finna be here any second you don't wanna get caught-" i watched her grab out something.

"nigga shut up i'm tryna do something." she got back up on her feet, "close ya damn eyes." she hissed and came up behind me.

i suspiciously closed my eyes and she put her hand over them, not believing i actually closed them. what the fuck she tryna do-

she took her hand off my face and i heard something rattling, she put it over my head so it hung around my neck. it was mad heavy.

"bre what the fuck?" i opened my eyes, she was looking at me while smiling.

"it looks really good on you." she smiled, i grabbed out my phone and looked at in the camera, seeing an iced out spiky 8 ball chain around my neck.

i just stared, not knowing what to say. "you like it right?" she looked at me all weird.

"yoooo, you fuckin playin." i finally broke the silence, not being able to stop smiling. this shit musta been expensive as fuck.

"i fuckin love it bruh." i pulled her into my grip and lifted her up, spinning her around. "really?" she lifted her head from my shoulder.

"this is the best thing i ever gotten, like deadass. thank you." i gripped her tighter and pecked her lips over and over. i didn't even care if her parents caught us at this point.

"now, imma fuck ya ass up if you act like you forgot about me again." she giggled and put her head back on my shoulder, just sitting in that position for a while. i couldn't stop smiling, not knowing how to thank her.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"hello? michael?" the teacher stared at me in the front of the class, making me snap out of my daydream. ever since yesterday i really cant get her outta my head. what the fuck is going on here-

"bruh when do i ever pay attention?" i scoffed, she gave me a dirty look and went back to teaching for the people who actually care, which was close to none.

"do you need help doing that?" some girl came up behind me and sat beside me, her long ass braids were laying across my lap, that's how close she was. i guess she noticed i was just clicking my pen over and over, not writing anything down. i reread the directions on the paper like 90 times.

"doing what? getting away from yo ass? yes." i scooted over and watched her roll her eyes.

"i was talking about the paper. i'll give you the answers." she smiled sweetly, scooting back closer to me but luckily not as close as before.

"ion even know ya damn name, what's all this about?" i laughed awkwardly and started to copy from her paper, knowing that i might as well just use this shit to my advantage. it's not like i'll ever talk to her again anyway.

"oh, my names niah." she bit her lip as she looked up at me, "never heard about you." i said bluntly and looked away from her, finishing the answers and sliding her paper back towards her.