three

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"bre and trip sittin in a tree, k i s s i n g." stokeley sang in my ear, "nigga shut yo ass up." i shook my head and turned towards him.

"literally what even happened?" jahseh asked, "nothing, he just mad annoying." i said truthfully, "i drove the bitch home and thassit, how else was she finna get home? it was like 5am."

"so y'all didn't fuck-" jahseh raised his eyebrows, "you think i wanna fuck that?" i scoffed, "hell nah bruh." i answered my own question once they looked at me in confusion.

"sure trip, sure." stokeley laughed, "and that's why you got mad defensive when nick was filming her."

"nigga i did that so i cant get the blame, ion care if anyone else does, i just don't want it on me if she loses her scholarship." i explained.

"okay now you just sound like a dick, let it go bruh." jahseh said, i just shrugged.

"i got chemistry-" i grabbed my bag, "with aubrey? yeah we know." stokeley said.

"nigga- the class. fucking chemistry class, get off my dick." i pushed past him and shook my head, walking to class with my phone in my hand. i put in my airpods and blasted music, those niggas are annoying as shit.

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

i stared at myself in the mirror of the school bathroom, i fixed my shirt and then walked out. i'm pretty sure alondra is mad at me but i don't really know why. she sometimes acts like i'm a kid and i cant make my own decisions.

like yeah, i know my reputation is important, but i don't wanna waste my whole high school life worrying about if i can do a couple shots or not, or smoke some weed.

i walked down the hall until some big ass nigga walked right past me, bumping into my shoulder hard as hell. "damn fatass nigga watch where you going." i kissed my teeth.

"shut up bitch" he turned around and flipped me off, it was fucking michael of course. "i ain't even know it was you so chill ya ass out." i rolled my eyes.

"so you just disrespectful to everyone? i thought that was jus me." he smiled and waited for me to walk up to him, so i did. after i got by his side we started walking again.

"uh nooo, i'm actually pretty nice, just not to people who full on bump into me like a bitch." i joked, "aye it was an accident okay." he smiled.

"you got chemistry too?" he asked, "nah you haven't noticed? ion even know if i got any classes with you." i said.

"imma be honest i ain't notice you til i saw you in ya volleyball uniform." he shrugged, "oh nice." i rolled my eyes and started to walk to the other side of the hall so i could go to english.

"i'll catch ya later hoe," he looked at me, i just opened the door to english and didn't say anything back to him.

of course it took some fucking tight shorts for him to even pay attention to me. not that i care or it offends me because to be honest i always just thought of him as some dumb man hoe who thought too highly of himself, it just proves that niggas ain't shit.