forty seven

—⊱┊AUBREY ROSE RAMOS

geneva's dragged me to jahseh's because she said i acted "weird" at school today. i really didn't but it's whatever i guess.

sometimes i get a little mad, but that's only because the bitches on my volleyball team and other nosey bitches bombard me with weird questions. for example, "how big is kentrells dick?" or shit like "there's no way it's bigger than michael's."

gets on my fucking nerves.

pretty sure coming here was supposed to get my mind off it but it hasn't been much fun considering geneva has jahseh and stokeley has niah. i don't know where the fuck michael is. probably with daniel, i'm hoping.

i remember falling asleep next to him last night, but i don't think he slept. when i woke up he wasn't there though. don't really know how to feel about that.

i just feel like it's impossible to win with him. he's literally the hardest person to read.

"you know you can't just have a bad day whenever he does." geneva sat down in front of me with jahseh. i sat my phone down and looked up at her.

"not you trying to be my therapist." i jested. she rolled her eyes and stared at me for a while.

"i'm just worried about you. you're putting a nigga before yourself."

i sighed, kinda knowing she was right. i rarely even worry about myself anymore. "geneva you don't get it. i just worry about him."

"you don't need to worry about a grown ass nigga who can deal with himself. if he wants to act like a two year old, let him. not your problem." she remarked with an attitude.

"once you have a soft spot for someone let me know. then maybe you'll understand why i just wanna try and help him." i huffed and tried to go on my phone but she didn't let me.

"you can't help people who don't wanna be helped and just don't care. trust me, i've known him for longer than you have. he just likes to cause problems, leave it alone. stop worrying about it."

i just ignored her after that. she's obviously not gonna listen to my point of view of anything. she thinks she has it all figured out, it's whatever though.

"jah, pass the blunt?" i asked, he looked a little confused but did it anyway.

"he got you smoking too now, huh?" she instigated.

"girl, shut up. i can do what i want." i inhaled it and leaned my head to the side. stokeley and niah were sitting there all close to each other and laughing about something. they're cute, not gonna lie.

i really hope she can fucking stick to him.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥