nineteen

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"yeah i'm definitely gon get these for my shorty," i grabbed a pair of shoes and asked for them in aubreys size. "nigga- who you buyin those expensive ass shoes for?" jahseh eyed me as i grabbed the box from the lady.

"my shorty," i repeated, "you realize it's almost valentine's day right?" i reminded him, he looked like he had no damn idea.

"nigga ion even know what day it is." he chuckled as he lit another blunt, "well i guess that means i gotta get some shit for geneva then." he rolled his eyes.

"no one said that, i just wanna get shit for my girl." i shrugged, grabbing another pair of shoes that i knew she would like, plus she would look fine as hell in them.

"hasn't she cheated on yo ass like nine times-" i mentioned, giving him a stank face. "okay let's not talk about that." he cut me off and looked at all the shoes on the wall.

"how the hell is it so easy for you to find aubrey shit?" he looked like he regretted saying it, "wait- this shit for aubrey right? cause you be hoppin from girl to girl." he covered his mouth, trying not to laugh.

"nigga get the fuck outta here." i started laughing, "but duh, i ain't spending this much on another bitch." i lowkey flexed, he gave me a "i know yo ass lyin" look.

"since when y'all get all serious? damn" he asked, "i mean, we not." i shrugged, realizing that i sounded dumb as hell saying that.

"then you trippin spendin all this on her." he chuckled, looking at me like i was crazy. "nahhh, she still mine. it's just not really like that, you know?" i explained.

"woah woah- back up." he gasped, "trippie actually liking a bitch that's not a crack addict like ayleks?" he sounded all excited and surprised, i pushed his ass across the damn store, this extra ass nigga.

"imma take that as a yes." he smiled and came back over to me.

all the sudden stokeley came back outta nowhere with some thick ass brown skin bitch right next to him. "uh-" jahseh and i looked at him at the same time.

"this is," he looked at her like he had no damn idea, "ari." she finished his sentence and smiled.

"yeah, i knew that." he said through his teeth, "but she fine right?" he twirled her around.

"nigga- now where the hell you pick up this shorty?" jahseh looked at him all disappointed, "the food court, i got hungry." he said all happily.

"i can tell, shorty a lil uh- never mind." i joked, jahseh instantly broke out laughing and fell into a rack of shirts, "THIS NIGGA!" he shouted, stokeley on the other hand was giving me a death stare.

"just ignore him, he's mentally not all there." he told her, she looked at me all confused.

"you wear a size five in women's?" she examined the box i was holding, "okay now this bitch just violating. jah hold me back." i joked, his ass wasnt no help though because he was busy trying to catch his breath from laughing.

"what? i'm serious." she crossed her arms, "i told you he's not all there." stokeley reminded, i flipped him off and turned back to what i was doing.

"okay but forreal- why you buying those shoes?" stokeley turned so he was facing me, "if one more nigga mention it i swear imma beat they ass." i started to get annoyed, especially since this bitch was standing right by me and all up in my space.

"chill out, i was jus asking." he laughed and pulled his bitch so she was closer to him. thank god, i been waiting for that moment.

i paid for the shoes and the price lowkey surprised me, but atleast my girl finna be drippin.