fifty four

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

"you wouldn't shut up when trying on suits, so i just got you one." she said as she climbed up on a table to reach a hanger. she so damn short. "and other stuff, but look." she smiled.

"...bre you ain't have to get me anything. i was just being difficult."

i mean she is right. i hate buying clothes and shit that ion even really want to wear.

"michael i don't care. you're always difficult." she shrugged then laughed a little. "that sounded mean but it's true."

i just flipped her off knowing damn well i could violate the fuck outta her ass but i'm feeling nice.

"stop flipping me off with ya crooked ass fingers." she hopped off the top of the table and sat next to me after showing me the suit. it looked pretty much like the dress i told her to get that day. to be honest, i'm not the type to wear a suit—obviously, but she got good ass taste.

"i'm making you match with me for graduation. i don't care if you want to or not." she added.

regardless of how sarcastic and deadass mean to me she is, i still couldn't stop smiling for some reason. i guess our love language is bullying? "awww babe—"

"i'm not done, i was gonna get you that anyway because it takes you too long to shop for anything." she cut me off and smiled.

"ion get why you're buying me things."

"because you're my boyfriend and i can? ...stupid."

"but you're my girlfriend and i'm the only one allowed to be buying things."

"are you retarded?"

i kissed my teeth in disagreement. "shut up, i'm right."

she didn't seem to really care though because she brought me a box and i instantly knew what it was. i mean not exactly, but a pretty good idea from the size of it.

i looked at her for a second before opening it and deadass, it lowkey shocked me. not like shoes were unpredictable since that's my kinda thing, but they were shoes i been wanting for literally forever. they deadass impossible to find though, so i kinda gave up on looking for em because i got enough worries.

they clean as hell, my favorite colors. red n black. she got the size right too.

"those are the right ones right? please tell me they are because they took forever to find."

"babe yes they're the right ones," i moved the box to the side of me and pulled her on my lap, "how you even know i wanted these?"

"i got my ways." she smirked which made me smile a little. she so cute sometimes.

"also, i got you clothes but that was because of how many times you've complained to me for stealing yours." she added on.

this girl bruh... she could steal all the clothes out my damn closet and i don't think i would even care. i just think it's funny to fuck with her, obviously.

"you gon have me dripped out?" i beamed while tilting her chin down to peck her lips. she nodded her head and smiled. she seems so happy. shit, i am too.