fifty nine

—⊱┊MICHAEL LAMAR WHITE

i knew it was wrong. i knew i would end up regretting it... but i did it anyway. i got drunk as fuck and slept with some bitch. now that i'm looking over at her, she ain't as fine as i thought.

"so you're single right... i'm not tryna be a home wrecker." she smiled while pulling me towards her by her shirt. i put down the shot glass and licked my lips, then looked down at her.

long black hair, short, thick... reminds me of bre.

"sum like that." i shrugged.

she grabbed my hand as we walked back into the house, music blaring, people drinking and dancing, people taking shots... overall just a crazy party.

"shawty we can't tell nobody about this ight?" i asserted as we walked up the stairs. she nodded and whispered 'of course' as i swept her off her feet, carrying her up the rest of the stairs. she giggled and wrapped her legs around me.

i found a room that was empty and laid her down on the bed. she took off her high heels as i closed the door, making sure to lock it.

in that moment, i even knew it was fucked up. i sat there, staring at the door, then i looked down at the ring on my finger. the one with her initials on it, my last name in place of hers... and yet i still continued.

i have to hurt bre before she can even think about hurting me first.

i opened her legs and laid between them, starting to kiss down her neck...

"fuck..." i hissed and got up, putting on my shirt. "i can't believe i fucking did this shit!" i said to myself while grabbing my phone and everything else that was scattered around the room.

"is everything okay?" the girl asked.

"nah. listen... i can't have you telling no one about this." i started to genuinely panic.

"what's the problem?! why are you so afraid of me gossiping!" she snapped, ripping the blanket off her, exposing her body that was just in a bra and underwear.

"just don't, alright! it was a mistake."

"scared of me telling bre..? huh?" she smirked. i swear my heart fucking dropped.

"i was drunk. you fucking set me up!" i shouted. she giggled and got out of the bed.

"it's your fault you cheated on her. she's gonna find out too." she smiled and got right up against me. "i have proof that she's not gonna like."

"if you do that i swear to god you'll regret it." i warned while grabbing her roughly by her throat, making her face start to flush.

"let me go!" she pleaded. i laughed a little, loosening my grip by a small amount.

"so you're not gonna say shit, correct? your mouths gonna stay shut, right?" i questioned.

"and what's that gonna do for me?! huh?" she ripped my hand off of her, gasping for air. "why shouldn't she know you're a fucking cheater!"