Chapter 6

It's been all summer, I think I convinced my family I'm normal. My prison wardens come and check my room every day. So I have hidden the twins letters well.

In the attic there's a window that leads to some sort of flat part on the roof it's nice except for its right above my parents balcony.

There was a loose brick that I managed to pull it out. I keep the twins letters there. Harrold come once and awhile he always crashes though.

Today mom and dad came up to the attic. "So as you know your siblings have all got there own life, and since you need a new one from the old one you had. We're going to try to get you a boyfriend." Mom said.

"Oh who i-" "you should be greatful there family has a handsome boy your age and he would be perfect for you." Dad said.

I nodded "who is it?" "His name is Dudley Dursley" mom said. I nodded. "Your sister was kind enough to give you one of her old dresses" dad continued "mom will help you get ready tonight".

~time skip~

Mom, dad, and I just arrived at the Dursley's home, the full story was that we were here for dads business, and Mr. Dursley could be getting the promotion.

Mom helped me get into the dress. It was lovely, and parried with mom's purle necklace and earrings however I still wore the necklace the twins got me. It was wonderful probably my favorite part of the whole night was put that dress on.

 It was wonderful probably my favorite part of the whole night was put that dress on

Father shook Mr

Father shook Mr. Dursley hand and mother greeted Mrs. Dursley. "And this is our youngest y/n" father said. "This is our only child, Dudley" Mrs. Dursley said.

I did a small curtsy, and as I came up Dudley took my right hand and kissed it. The adults smiled and walked into the home more.

We walked into the home shortly. This is the guy I'm going to marry?! Didn't they say he was handsome?! I've been scammed, I want a refund! I would rather marry Malfoy then this kid.

We sat down as the adults poured champagne. Me and Dudley talked until we all heard a noise. It sounded like someone hitting something.

"Oh don't mind that it's just the cat" Mr. Dursley said. He went on to tell a joke but it was really boring that's when Mrs. Dursley spoke up.