Chapter 3

We were in the griffindor tent going over our strategy. We all promised to do our best. Potter and wood lead the team, followed by the twins, then me and the other 2 chasers.

Woods was talking to potter about his first game, when the doors opened everyone got on their brooms. And we all flew out. The crowd cheered for us.

We flew around the stadium until we got into positions the keepers were near the goal the seekers were above us. Then there was us, chaser, beater, chaser, beater, and a chaser.

I was middle chasers, meaning I was the one to start with the ball. Madame hooch stepped onto the field. She opened the trunk. 3 of the balls are set loose. The Quaffle was released, and I immediately went for it.

I quickly grabbed it and flew off. I got it through a hoop winning 10 points. Slytherin has the ball he went to shoot it but woods was there to block the ball. He passed it to me and I carried it to the other side of the field.

Me and a girl named Liliane kept passing it back and forth to mess with the slytherin's, she went around the back of the hoop before passing it to me and I shot it into the hoop. Scoring another 10 points.

The slytherin's tried to shoot a goal but it didn't work because woods caught it, and trough it back out. That's when I see Oliver fall to the ground when I knew that they cheated.

They scored 10 points, and we were trying to get the ball back. I had the ball that's when I felt two people on both sides of me. They kept pushing me I saw that if I didn't move I would crash right into a tent.

So I gave them what they wanted. I sharply pulled up on my broom. And sure enough they crashed into each other, and fell to the ground. You wanna mess with one of our players be sure to know that I'll take out two of yours.

I quickly shot the ball into the hoop winning 10 points. We kept chasing after the ball back and forth, up and down the field.

I saw that Harry's broom started to fiz out. He was hanging on to it with one hand. We couldn't do much to help, but Harry didn't need it help he got on his broom and kept flying.

Him and the slytherin's seeker were chasing after the snitch. They both dived down get closer to the ground. Until the slytherin seeker pulled up.

Harry was standing on his broom now and reaching out to grab it but it was to much and he ended up crashing into the ground. He looked like he was going to be sick.

"Poor boy" I whispered to myself. Until he popped the snitch out of his mouth. We then heard Madame hooch "Gryffindor wins."

The crowd erupted into cheers. Harry held up the snitch and we all started cheering his name. I went to check on woods as he was still on the ground.

"Hey you okay?" I looked at Oliver, "yeah" I helped him to his feet. "Did we win?" I pointed over at Harry as he held up the snitch.

~Time skip~

Winter entered the hearts of many as the snow started to come. The twins had plans to go home for the holidays but they got canceled last minute and now they were staying for Christmas this year.

We were all in the main hall where the twins and me were helping put some of the ornaments on the tree. Harry and Ron were playing chess when Hermione came up to them. They spoke for a bit, Hermione was leaving for the holidays.

I knew they were up to something, they had been quite the last couple of days, and going to the library a lot more frequently. Now that isn't unusual for Hermione but as for the boys.

~another time skip~

Out of all of the students staying at hogwarts for the winter break. I was the only griffindor girl.

It was Christmas morning and I was sleeping in my bed cinnamon was cuddling up to me. I woke up to the sound of my dorm room door opening. Followed by Percy yelling the twins names.

They both shook me awake. "What?" I asked in a groggy morning voice "come on y/n, it's Christmas morning, you have to wake up." I sat up and the boys sat on my bed. "Are you two going to leave so I can change?" They blushed and left the room. I then heard Percy yell at them for going into a girls room.

I laughed and got changed. Cinnamon was at the end of my bed. I smiled and picked her up and carried her to the common room.

Thats where everyone else's was. When I entered everyone's eyes went to me before the twins spoke up "Good morning sleeping beauty" they said. I rolled my eyes. Ron and Harry were talking they had already opened their presents.

George handed something to me well Fred took cinnamon. He handed something to her to, it looked like food of some sort. I opened mine and it was a sweater with my first names first letter on it.

I smiled at the gift, and put it on. George started to talk "Mom made it for you, we may have" "may not have mentioned you in a letter" Fred Finished.

"You didn't have to" I started "It's fine mom thinks your wonderful, and absolutely adores you." They said cinnamon hoped over to me. I scratched behind her ear.

That's when the twins looked at Percy, he rolled his eyes before leaving dragging the two younger boys behind him. That's when the twins pulled something else out from under the tree.

It was a small box with a necklace inside. "The third years got to go to hogsmade so we picked something up for you" they said. I smiled, "it's lovely!" They helped me put it on "It's perfect."

The necklace was perfect

The necklace was perfect. It had my birth stone in the center. That's when I remembered the Christmas present I had for them.

I pulled out the two decks of cards. They were made for pranks. The cards were blank so you would write a prank on the card.

For example, you could write toilet paper explosion, on a card leave it in a room a minute later the room would be completely covered in toilet paper. They could also get someone off of your back, or stall for you.

The twins smiled mischievously, before hugging me, cinnamon thumped. We laughed I picked her up and hugged her tight. We all laughed and continued the day.