Chapter 24

(Hi guys so this chapter is spicy and more chapters to come will be a little more "graphic". And wattpad's new guidelines does not like stuff like that, therefore if this story gets taken down it will have been saved, and I would try to republish it)

"What do you two mean?" I asked if they stood up. I stood up with them. We left the astronomy tower, the twins still not telling me. We walked to the Gryffindor dormitory. Thankfully not being caught by professor Snape.

The boys lead me to their dorm room. They didn't have roommates, mainly because they found a way to drive all of their roommates mental.

They shut the door, locking it before turning to me. "Y/n, we have loved you for so long" Fred said, he came over to me gently grabbing me by the hips and pulling me close to him.

Our chest was touching, then I slightly blushed. He's so much taller than me! I thought as I felt his hands travel up my back, then back down to my hips, it made me shiver. "Fred, don't take her all to yourself, mom always said she share." George said, taking his hands and grabbing my shoulders.

He gently massaged them, I felt his breath on the back of my neck, I whimpered. I heard him snicker, Fred then spoke up. "Oh love, do you like that?" He asked. "Y-yes" I stuttered quietly. "Oh, darling, I can't hear you. Can you Fred?"

"Oh no I can't. Why don't you tell us love, we're all ears." Fred said teasingly. "Please." I said, and with that Fred kissed me. And George attacked the back of my neck.

I moaned into the kiss, I felt Fred's hands go down to my behind. George started leaving hickey and bite marks on the back of my neck. His hand went to the zipper on my dress.

He slowly started to unzip me. Fred broke our kiss. He looked in my eyes, he smirked as I felt my dress drop to the ground. Almost immediately my hands, that were once around Fred's neck, tried to cover my bare chest.

I was wearing a strapless white bra and a pair of light blue underwear. "Aw, don't go getting all shy on us now" George said. I put my face to Fred's chest trying to cover my blush.

~3rd person p.o.v~

Y/n felt George gently take out her earrings, then the necklace that the twins gifted her years ago. Then gently Fred lifted her off the ground bringing her to his bed.

He set the younger girl down on the bed and slowly kissed her, staring at her jaw and going down her chest. He stopped at her bra. Fred's hands went around her back as he tried to take her bra off.

The girl slightly laughed at his actions before he looked at her. She nodded and unhooked her bra. And with one swift motion he ripped off her bra, throwing it somewhere else for morning.

With both of his hands he grabbed both of the girls boobs, he fondled them well kissing and biting in the valley between her breasts. The girl lightly moaned. Once satisfied with his work he moved down.

He traveled down her happy trail, leaving kisses, and some bites. He soon reached her pantie line and slowly pulled it down with his teeth. His hands held open her thighs as he returned back to her throbbing cunt.

He hot breathed inches away from her wet core. He looked up at him, almost as if asking permission. She nodded. She allowed the boy between her legs to pleasure her. He smirked and began working on the younger girl's womanhood.

Her moans and light pants filled the room. The girl's hands find themselves in the ginger boy's hair. Her head was thrown back, eyes barely open. That's when she noticed him. George.

The other twin was sitting in a chair in nothing but his boxers, he was staring at her breasts, taking the whole scene in. All the while he palmed himself through his boxers.

Y/n's attention was brought back to the boy in between her legs as he started to vigorously rub her clit. Her moans got louder as she was close to reaching her release. Then. Inside her she felt something snap. Pleasure washed over her body as she came into the boy's mouth. Him trying to lap it all up.

When he was finished he left letting his brother have a swing at it. George climbed up to y/n he kissed her passionately. After a minute he broke the kiss and whispered into her ear. "How are you feeling darling?" "Wonderful," she said, breath still shaky.

"Perfect" he said, he went back in and continued kissing her passionately. He eventually pulled away, she panted as she finally got a look at the boy, he had taken off his boxers and she had a pretty good view of what he was packing.

"Come on now love" she heard Fred say. She looked over at him, he too was as naked as his twin. "Off the bed, now" Fred said sternly.

~your p.o.v~

I quickly got off the bed as he sat down. George also got off. Fred sat on the bed, "suck it. Ass out." He said again.

I didn't as I was told, taking Fred all in. It hit the back of my throat. I gagged a bit as Fred moaned, grabbing a chunk of my hair. That's when I felt a finger trace down my spine. I shivered at the touch, "this might hurt darling, just relax, alright?" George said I nodded knowing exactly what was gonna happen.

I felt George stick his dick in. It hurt, "tell me when you're ready" George said. After a minute I slowly nodded. George grabbed my hips and started thrusting into me. Slowly at first but gradually he started to pick up speed.

I moaned on Fred's dick sending vibrations down his shaft. He moaned in response. With George pounding into me and Fred a moaning mess in front of me it would be enough to drive someone insane.

My legs started the shaking as I neared my release. Fred was close to his as well. I felt him twitch in my mouth. George was also close. That's when George hit a specific spot. I moaned louder than ever as he hit it repeatedly.

My moans sent Fred over the edge as he released in my mouth, and, again, something inside me snapped as my legs gave way. George grabbing my hips catching me before I hit the ground. My walls closed tightly around George.

He quickly pulled out and shot his seed all up my back side. We all tried to catch our breath when Fred spoke up. "So y/n, up for round two?" He asked. I only smirked.

~many rounds and a bathroom clean up later~
(Always go to the bathroom after doing "it")

~third person~

"I think we tired her out, George." Fred said teasingly as he held a sleeping y/n in his arms. She had a pair of George's boxers on, along with one of Fred's sweaters. She was fast asleep on Fred's chest. George was cleaning stuff up.

Clothes and stuff like that. Her jewelry went on a chair, for tomorrow morning. He soon joined the bed on the other side of y/n. He snaked his hand around her waist and nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

"She's gonna freak out tomorrow morning, I can just see it now." Fred said. "Shut up Fred." George said. Fred rolled his eyes and silently the twins let themselves fall into a peaceful slumber, as the girl they had loved laid in between the two of them.

However there was a small feeling of dread that something was gonna happen, something they would never be ready for.

(Okay so that was my first smut, I'll probably go in and edit it later but I'm gonna go to bed now, good night!)