Chapter 7

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I woke up. "We're almost home," George said. I nodded, the car started to come closer to the ground. And soon enough we were on the ground.

We all got out of the car and walked inside the house. The boys went ahead of me and well I looked at everything. They're were so many interesting things. Like the dishes that were washing themselves, or a clock that showed where the twins were, or maybe the scarf that was knitting itself.

That's when I heard a woman's voice speak up. "And where have you two been?!" "We brought y/n'' Fred said proudly. The woman looked at me, she must be Mrs. Weasley. I thought, "it's very nice to meet you dear, I'm Mrs. Weasley, but you can call me Molly."

I smiled for the first time all summer a genuine smile graced my face. "It's nice to meet you Molly" she brought me into a hug which I happily accepted. After the hug she turned her attention back to the boys.

"Beds empty, no note, car gone! You could have died, you could have been seen! Course I don't blame you y/n" "they kept her locked up in the attic with nothing but a thin old blanket." George said.

"You best hope I don't lock you up in your room, come on y/n time for a bit of breakfast." I nodded and followed her to a chair.

~time skip~

All of the Weasley siblings were sitting at the table. I said hi to Percy and Ron when they came down. But then a new face appeared. This must be Ginny. I waved at her and she waved back.

"I'm Ginny, you must be y/n it's nice to meet you" she said as she sat next to me. "It's nice to meet you too, Ginny" I said I might have only been here for an hour but I'm already as happy as I could ever be.

We all continued to talk to each other, until the door opened. "Morning Weasley's!" A man shouted. Everyone responded with "Good morning dad". He sat down and looked at me. "And who might you be?" He asked "oh I'm y/n y/l/n, sir" "oh your the one that the twin keep talking about. When did she get here?"

"This morning, the twins took that flying car of your to go get her last night" Molly said "did you really, how was it" Molly then smacked his arm "I mean that was very wrong of you boys"

"Now y/n you must know all about muggles tell me what is the proper use of a rubber duck?"

~time skip~

After an hour-long talk about muggle artifacts Ginny took me to her room. It was small but she showed me where I could stay. She also brought out my chest "the boys put it in my room last night before going to get you" I opened it and sure enough it had clean clothes, cinnamon's cage and all of my school stuff from last year.

~lol another time skip~

The day passed and I got to know all of the Weasleys better. Soon enough night came and everyone went to sleep. Me and Ginny in her room "what's Hogwarts like?" "It's alright, the teachers are cool, Snape can be really scary, he does care though"

She nodded and we both went to bed. Cinnamon cuddled up to me. She liked the Weasley's. I fell asleep to the sound of the quiet. It was nice.

.

.

.

.

.

Until I was woken up.

I opened my eyes to see George. "Hello darling" "what are you doing?" "We need your help we're going to break Harry out of his house" "oh okay"

I got up and put cinnamon with Ginny. Then I felt him grab my hand, still slightly sleeping. I didn't fight it. We were brought out of the room then I felt someone else grab my other hand.