Chapter 12

The three of us were heading back to the dorms when we were greeted with a storm of students. We heard Percy's voice cut through the crowd though. "Let me through please! Excuse me, I'm head boy!"

I looked to see that the picture frame where the fat lady once was was now ripped and she wasn't anywhere to be found. All of the other pictures were crying, trying to see, or trying to get others to look away.

We moved out of the way when professor Dumbledore came up the stairs along with filch. "Filch, I want you to round up all of the ghosts to try and find the fat lady," Dumbledore said. "There's no need," filch said.

He raised his hand to point across the room to another picture. Students rushed over there to see her. "Dear lady, who did this to you?" "Eyes like the devil he's got, and a soul as dark as his name! The one they all talk about! He's here somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!"

We all started to talk, "Everyone else to the great hall at once!" Dumbledore said and everyone hurried down there. All of the Gryffindors and Ravenclaws were sent to the great hall to spend the night. While the school was put on lock down and all of the teachers searched the school.

~time skip~

After that night in the great hall we were able to go back to our dorms, thank merlin that cinnamon was alright. I'm currently in DADA waiting for Professor Lupin, however when the door opened, Professor Snape walked in.

Being his dramatic self he shut all of the windows and pulled the projector down. "Turn to page 394" we all did so not wanting to question the teacher. "Werewolves!" A hufflepuff said, "but sir, we covered this unit last year" a Ravenclaw said.

"Then you should know everything already, so someone tell me what is the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?" No one said anything. He looked around the room.

Please don't pick me, please don't pick me, please don't pick me, please don't pick me, please don't pick me!

"Ms. Y/l/n, can you please tell us" I sighed, "an animagus is a wizard that chooses to turn into an animal, a werewolf has no choice and will forget who they are when in that state." I answered as best as I could.

"If you knew the correct answer, then why didn't you raise your hand?" Of course it didn't go without a lecture. "5 points from Gryffindor" shit.

~time skip~

It's been raining all day today but that isn't enough to stop our quidditch match against hufflepuff. I was trying to dodge the lightning that was flashing all around us.

I saw the hufflepuff seeker fall down, what was his name? Cedric? Yeah I think. I thought as I scored ten points for us.

Hufflepuff had the Quaffle and tried to shoot but woods blocked and it was sent back out to me. As I flew I noticed it. Or more like him. It was Harry! He was falling, and falling fast.

"Angelina!" I yelled, I passed her the ball, and she took off. I raced to the falling boy. He was unconscious when I grabbed him, but when I did, he pulled me back.

I couldn't hold on to my broom so it flew away. As Potter and I quickly approached the ground I made sure that the blow would mainly fall on me. And sure enough it did.

I felt everything in my left arm snap. It hurt, I also hit my head, and there was a pounding sound it rang through my ears. Until it stopped and I fell asleep.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"She doesn't look to well"

Ron?

"Look well? she caught a 13 year old who was falling over 100 feet!"

George?

"Everything in her left arm is shattered, plus a concussion from when she hit her head!"

Fred?

"I'm sorry, I got distracted"

Harry?

"It's not your fault mate, just be lucky she wakes up"

Woods?

"Speaking of which I think she is!"

Hermione?

I slowly opened my eyes to see everyone surrounding me. From the gryffindor quidditch team, to Hermione and Ron, and even Ginny.

"How are you feeling?" Ginny asked. "I'm alright, my arm is a little sore" "I put numbing gel on your arm until you were awake for me to give you something to fix your broken bones." Madame Pomfrey said.

"You are going to have to stay here for the night though." I nodded as she gave me the medicine to help heal my arm. After a while though everyone kinda just filled out. And Professor Lupin stepped in.

"Hello there y/n" I looked up from the book I was reading. "Hello professor." "How's the arm?" I closed the book. "It was completely shattered, so it's safe to say that I'm spending the night here" I laughed a little, he laughed along with me.

"What are you doing down here?" I asked the DADA teacher. "I just came to check up on you and also" he pulled out a book from his bag. "The twins told me that you liked to read. So I thought I would drop this off." He handed the book to me and I read the title.

"The bridge to terabithia"

"It was a popular muggle book that came out earlier this year, I thought you might like to read it." Reading was one of my favorite things to do to relax. "Oh, thank you!" He smiled. "You're here for something else too, aren't you?" I asked.

"What would make you think that?" "I can tell when something is bothering someone. So are you alright?" "If I would be honest I was wondering about your broom?" Harry told me about how his broom was broken into a bunch of pieces. But at least he still had a broom mine just kinda disappeared.

"They said that they couldn't find it, like it vanished into thin air." "That's too bad" I looked at him, "are you sure that's all?" "I'm sure" I looked back down at my books "you have a good poker face, but I won't pry. I'll be here if you do need to talk"

He smiled as he left, "goodbye y/n" "goodbye professor"

Well in the middle of writing this I realized that we hit 1,000 reads. Thank you guys for taking the time to read it! (Even though there are a lot of spelling mistakes)