Chapter 29

~Your p.o.v~

The feeling of someone staring at me washed over my sleeping form. I slowly opened my eyes thinking it was George. However the second I opened my eyes I didn't see either of my boyfriends eyes.

I was met with their sister's eyes.

I quickly sat up. "Good morning y/n!" She said happily. "Merlin's beard!" I yelped. She laughed. "Come on y/n! We have to go downstairs to have breakfast!" She said enthusiastically. "Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"No reason," she said slyly. "Except the fact that your boyfriends are here" she said. "What do you me-" my voice was cut off by the sound of a crash and laughing from the bathroom. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom.

I opened the door to see Fred on the floor laughing, and George with a terrified look on his face. I saw what looked to be a broken bottle in his hands. "Be careful with broken glass" I said to let my presents be known. "Fred did it!" George yelled, pinning the blame on his twin.

"Did not!" Fred shot back standing up. I sighed, "get out of the bathroom" I said. Just then the door opened and Ron walked in calmly. Ginny looked at him, "what?" He asked, "you didn't knock, what if we were changing?" Ginny said. "Fred and George are here!" He retorted. "Besides, I don't want to go downstairs for breakfast alone." He said.

"That sounds great!" The twins said about to leave their mess. "Where do you think you two are going?" I asked. "Breakfast love, you can come down when you finish cleaning your mess" Fred said. "Ohhhh Freddie you messed up with that one!" Ginny said laughing. "Come on Ron, let's go before things get ugly!" She said dragging Ron out.

She slammed the door and I grabbed Fred by his collar pulling him down to my height. I put my face in front of his. "You will clean the mess you made, then breakfast" I said. "You're really hot, this is really hot" Fred said, smiling like an idiot. I rolled my eyes and pushed him towards the bathroom.

George starts laughing at his brother and I turn my attention towards the other twin. "You too" I said, arms crossed. "What?! even after I helped you last night?!" He said. "Last night!?" Fred said. However it wasn't just Fred who spoke. The door was open and in the doorway was dad.

We all stared at him. He was angry.

"Downstairs. Now."

~time skip~

We sat in the kitchen, dad pacing back and forth scolding us. Thank Merlin that Molly and Arthur weren't here or we would really be getting it. However there were still people there, Ginny and Ron were having their breakfast and trying not to laugh. 

Remus and Tonks were there, Tonks was just full on staring, a huge smile plastered on her face. Remus was drinking his morning coffee, black. 

"I specifically told you to not go into each other's rooms after dark!" Dad yelled. "I didn't know! I was the one to go into the boy's room!" I said. "Sirius, cut them some slack, they're kids." Tonks said.

"Exactly! They're to yo-" Dad started but was cut off. "Don't finish that sentence," Remus said. "Because you know it would be hypocritical for you to say that." He said, "Remus".

"You and Emily would always sneak into each other's dorms. Sometimes you would be in there for a whole day! Merlin knows what you two would do in there!" He said. "Remus, she is my daughter. I just want what's best for her." Dad said. "And I understand that. But do you really think that they would be able to do anything on those beds?" 

"Twin size beds, and they make an terribly loud creaking noise." Remus said. "And Ron was in the room!" Tonks said. "If you did something while I was in the room, I think I'd lose my appetite." Ron said, "well, that's a first!" Ginny said, "Shut up" Ron snapped back.