Chapter 5

We turned around to face the one and only Snape. "Well," Snape asked, looking for an answer. "We need to speak with Professor McGonagagll, or Dumbledore, sir" I said as politely as possible.

"Dumbledore isn't at Hogwarts and why would you need to see him at this time at night?" "It's important sir, please can we see professor McGonagall"

"I told you I saw students up" we heard Filch say. We saw he had McGonagall behind him. "Severus what's going on here?" McGonagall asked. "She's here now so speak up" Snape said.

"It's Harry, Ron, and Hermione!" Neville said. "They snuck out, they said that they were going to save the philosopher's stone." I said.

The teachers were quite until McGonagall spoke up, "you two head straight to your dorms immediately, Severus you come with me, Filch you go get Hagrid, we need his help"

I nodded and we went back to our dorms. "Do you think they'll be alright?" Neville asked. "Of course, we told the teachers and they have it under control. Let's go back to bed and we'll worry about it in the morning."

~Time skip ~

Me and the twins were having breakfast. The news about the trio was spreading like wildfire. Me and the twins already went down to the hospital wing and gave some sweets to the trio.

Hermione and Ron already got out, and Harry was leaving later today. It was the day of the end of year feast. Everyone was excited that classes were over but for some saying goodbye would be harder than usual.

~time skip~

It was time for the end of year feast. The great hall was decked out in slytherin banners. "Hey y/n do you know what you gonna do for going home this year?" George asked.

I shook my head, "do you wanna come home with us this year?" Fred said. "I couldn't, I wouldn't want to intrude on your family," I said, declining their question. "Our mom says it's fine and she says dad's fine with it too" they said "she also wants to meet you so it's a win win."

"Are you sure?" I asked. They nodded vigorously. I sighed, "I don't know what I would do without you two" I said smiling. They smiled back, blushing a bit.

That's when we heard Dumbledore click his glass and everyone quilted down and turned their attention to him. "Another year gone, and now as I understand it the house cup must be awarded. And the points stand thus.

In fourth place, we have Gryffindor with 312 points" Everyone clapped.

"Third place we have Hufflepuff with 352 points" Everyone clapped. (That's my house, yay!)

"In seconds place, ravenclaw with 426 points" Everyone clapped and some cheered.

"And in first place with 472 points we have slytherin." All of the slytherins stood up and cheered.

Dumbledore congratulated Slytherin as the twins started to sulk. "However" that caught everyone's attention. "Due to recent events I believe that some last minute points are to be awarded."

"To Ms. Hermione Granger, with the cool use of intellect well others were in great parallel, 50 points" Everyone cheered.

"Second to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years, 50 points" Everyone cheered.

"Third to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure unnerved standing courage. I awarded Gryffindor house 50 points" Everyone clapped and cheered.

"And finally to Mr. Neville Longbottum and Ms. Y/n y/l/n, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up against your enemy but even more to stand up against your friends. I awarded 10 points each." Everyone cheered and clapped.

"According to my calculations I believe a change of decor is needed." Dumbledore clapped his hand and the once slytherin banners changed to Gryffindor banners. "Gryffindor wins the house cup!" We all stood up and cheered, we all threw our hats up to the ceiling.

~time skip~

Me and the twins were all packed and on the train. I was excited to say the least, I would be spending all summer with the twins, of course not in their room they told me that I would be with Ginny in her room.

The twins told me about her and she seemed nice. The train was quiet, we were all playing blackjack, and cinnamon was snuggled up on my lap.

~time skip~

We had just gotten off of the train and we were leaving into the muggle world. I was with the 4 boys when Percy spoke up "Mom and Ginny will be waiting for us over here" I smiled.

As we were walking someone yelled at us specifically me. "You stop right there!" The boys looked at me "just go, you'll get in more trouble if you're with me" I told them they nodded and quickly left.

I quickly turned around and saw 3 police officers running up to me. A crowd formed around me and the officers stopped right in front of me.

~Ginny p.o.v~

Me and mom were waiting for the 4 boys and y/n. I was told that y/n's muggle parents are neglecting her. The twins wrote about her in a letter mom and dad had a little side chat they seemed concerned, so they agreed.

She'll be spending the summer with us and in my room! She could tell me some stuff about hogwarts and what it's like!

We see the 4 boys, just the 4 boys. "Where's y/n" mom asked Percy. "She was caught by the muggle police," Percy said. "Y/n apparently ran away from home to go to hogwarts this year" Ron said. "And she's been missing ever since" the twins said.

Just then we saw a girl being led out of the train station with a bunch of muggle police around her. That's when mom spoke up.

"Whose trunk is that?" She pointed at the extra trunk. The Boys were quiet, "I'll take it, that it's her's" mom said. We all looked at the scene unfolding in front of us.

~Your p.o.v~

The police were shoving me out of the train station and into a police car. I had cinnamon in my arms when I saw them.

The twins, Percy, Ron, Ginny, and Mrs.Weasley. I gave a small smile before I was shoved into the backseat.

~time skip~

I sat silently in the police station, thinking about how I could be making memories with the Weasley's, but no I'm having my parents called in. God could this day get any worse, wait don't say that cause it will.

I was pulled from my thoughts as I heard people call my name.

noooooooo

Sure enough it was dear old mom and dad! They came in and signed some papers and the police let me out of my holding cell. Mom was crying, and being dramatic, just making a whole scene. Dad just stood there with a stupid smile on his face.

We got home and the drive back was silent. However it changed when we got inside. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" mom yelled, cinnamon flinched. Dad then snapped, "GIVE ME THE RODENT" before I responded he snatched cinnamon out of my arms.

He stormed up the stairs and then up to the attic, I then heard a loud thud. Mom then grabbed my hair pulling me to the living room. "YOU'VE CAUSED SO MUCH TROUBLE AND YOU'LL BE DOING WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO! no more magic, no more freaky friends like you have some anyway. So straighten up and act NORMAL!"

She let go of my hair, that's when dad spoke up, he came down mid screaming. "And if I hear anything from that attic you wish you were never born" he said coldly.

I nodded and went up stairs. I had 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters. They were all laughing at me as I went up to my room everything was gone.

My bed, desk, the only thing left was a cinnamon old cage, a blanket and a pillow. "Cinnamon where are you baby?" I whispered. She limped over to me.

I picked her up and went over to the junk that was there, I found some old stuff to fix her leg but nothing much.

God, let the summer be over soon, but until then how do we get out.