Chapter 34

The music was blaring.
The lights were flashing.
It was crowded.
People were snogging on the couch.
Or the chairs.
The stairways.
Anywhere they could.

We were able to soundproof the dormitory with a simple charm. I was so caught up in the heat of the moment, “shoot to thrill” was playing, the songs were both a mix of muggle music with wizard music. Someone had spiked the punch, most likely one of the twins, yet I don't think anyone cared, not even Hermione.

I went to grab some more punch and watched some of the party goers. Hermione was dancing with Harry and Ron. Somehow a couple slytherins got in, but if they're here then I guess no hard feelings. Everyone who knew the lyrics were screaming them.

I went over to a wall and leaned up against it. Next to me was a couple that were basically tongue fucking each other. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the wall, just listening to the music and people singing along.

I soon felt wet lips kissing against my neck. I opened my eyes and looked to see a mop of orange hair. I slowly leaned next to his ear, “Which weasley are you?” I could hear a light cuckle, “You know what that voice does to me” Fred said, his voice low.

He finally looked up at me, his eyes had a gleam of lust and mischief in them. We slowly connected our lips as we started to make out with each other. As the minutes passed it became more passionate, I dropped my drink onto the ground so I could wrap my arms around his neck.

His hands went to my behind, he broke the kiss, “jump” he said in a voice sounding so cold. It sent a shiver up my spine, but I complied nonetheless. I jumped up slightly and he hooked his arms under me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started walking.

I soon heard a door open and we walked into a dark, yet small, room. We broke the kiss and it took my eyes a couple of seconds to adjust to the dark. We were in a broom closet. He slowly started to slide down the wall until we were on the ground.

Fred began to kiss down my jaw and started to leave hickies on my neck, he would bite every once in a while, making me whimper. Soon though I could feel something poking against me. I smirked and began grinding against him.

He groaned as i continued, “Fuck babe’s your gonna make me cream my pants if you keep doing that.” I smirked, “Good,” He growled and started to unzip my dress. He got it off and threw it somewhere in the closet, soon he unbuckled my bra, he played with my boobs as i continued to grind on him.

Soon though I stopped and pulled off of him. “Is something wrong?” He asked worriedly. “No, not at all. Just thought we should do something a bit more fun.” I said. “Understood” he said with a smirk. I took my evnerv off as he slid his pants down.

I looked over at him, “You like what you see?” he said laughing, “I do, It would be even better if you have a rubber” “Oh come on, it just doesn't feel good” he complained. “Maybe you should try the next size down then” I said with an innocent smile.

“Okay fine, there better?” he asked, “Yes.” I said, I began to make my way over to him and slowly lowered myself. I threw my head back once I was fully on. He let me adjust for a minute before slowly pushing my body up.

I got the message and began to help him. He started to bite my neck as I gripped the hair on the back of his head as the pace was picked up. I was a mess, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I heard a grumble of curse words fall from Fred's mouth.

We were both coming undone, I was the first to break as he hit the spot. However Fred had not finished, he was slamming me down onto himself sloppley, I rode out my orgazim well riding him. Soon though he stopped and let out a loud groan.