Chapter 31

We were all getting off of the train, we spotted the Trio we all started walking together, I was currently cradling Cinnamon as she was demanding attention.

Suddenly we all heard Draco and his posse laughing, "Surprised that the ministry is still letting you walk free potter. Better enjoy it well you can" We all stopped as they got in front of us, Draco getting in Harry's face. "I Suspect that there is still a cell in Azkaban with your name on it." Harry lunged at draco only to be held back by Ron.

"What did I tell you? Complete nutter." Draco said walking away. "You stay away from me!" Harry shouted. "It's only Malfoy mate, turn it down a bit." Ron said letting Harry go. We all continued walking and just as we made it to where the carriages were one was just pulling off.

Harry was making goo goo eyes at Cho who was sitting in the back of the carriage. Another carriage pulled up and we saw Luna, Nevile and Ginny already sitting in it. "How did you guys get in there already?" Angelina asked. "It's a secret." Ginny said laughing. The Twins, Lee, Angelina and I all got in.

"What's that?" Harry asked, "What's what?" Ron looked around in confusion. "That! Pulling the carriage." He said. "There is nothing pulling the carriage harry, its pulling itself like always." Harry came around back followed by Ron and Hermione.

"You're not going mad" Luna said, she lowered the quibbler that she was reading upside down. "I can see them too, you're just as sane as I am". She said, "Who are you?" Harry asked. "This is Loony-" Hermione, "Luna" Neville, Ginny, and I corrected her. "Right. Luna Lovegood." Hermione corrected herself.

Luna was wearing her favorite earrings, Radishes, and her charm necklace. "This carriage is full you guys have to wait for the next one." Ginny said as we pulled off, leaving the Trio there. "What a interesting necklace" Angelina said. "It's a charm actually. It keeps away the nargles." She said in a low whisper. "I hope there is pudding" She said going back to here magazine.

~Time Skip~

We were all sitting in the Great hall enjoying the feast. "Good evening children." The great hall fell silent as Dumbledore spoke. "We have two changes starting this year. Firstly I am pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank who will be taking over Care of Magical Creatures, well Professor Haggrid is out on leave. I am also pleased to welcome our new defense against the dark arts teacher, Professor Dolores Umbridge. And i'm sure you'll all join me, welcoming and wishing the new professor good luck."

"Especially since we go through a new Dark Arts teacher every year." Lee mumbled under his breath, we all chuckled. Dumbledore carried on, "As usual our caretaker, Mr. Filch, Has asked me to remind you-" Umbridge interrupted Dumbledore as she stood up and walked over to the podium.

"She was at my hearing, She works for Fudge." Harry said. "Thank you Headmaster, for those kind words of welcome." She started. "And how lovely to see all of your bright happy faces smiling up at me. I'm sure were all going to be very good friends." "Not slightly" The twins said, getting some cuckles.

Umbridge's head whipped around to look at them, and they both looked the other way, laughing. She continued, "the ministry has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. Although each headmaster has brought something new to this historic school." She looked at dumbledore. And he nodded his head.

"Progress for the sake of progress, must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be pressurved, profect what can be protected and prove practices that ought to be prohibited." She then let out a small giggle and returned to her seat.

We all sort of clapped as Dumbledore went on with his planned speech. "What does this mean?" Harry asked. "It means the ministry is interfering at hogwarts." Hermione told.