Chapter 25

⚠️Something on wattpad glitched and the chapter's went out of order, this is chapter 25. Please read the next chapter first and then come back!Sorry for the inconvenience!

~Your p.o.v~

Thump thump thump

I heard a thumping noise. As I slept, I could feel the sun on my face. I refused to open my eyes trying to trick myself that I was still asleep. That was until I felt something tighten around my waist. And something snuggled into the crook of my neck.

My eyes immediately shot open. I was met with a bear chest, covered in freckles. I looked to my waist to see an arm, also covered in freckles. I then looked at what I was wearing. A brown sweater.

Then.

I remembered the night before.

I immediately shot up. Waking the two freckled twins up with me. The pair of them shot up from the bed and fell off of it.

The two boys then stood up and held their arms out looking like they were about to fight someone. "Jeez Y/n, you scared us," the two of them said. "Did we actually do 'that'?" I asked.

The boys smirked, "Yep! And you were a complete mess last night" Fred said. "Oh shut up" I said. "Oh, Goerge, right there!" George 'moaned' trying to copy me. "I said shut it" I said laughing and throwing a pillow at him. He laughed and threw the pillow back at me.

~time skip~

I was able to sneak into my dorm, and I thought I was alone until, "well, look who came back!" Ginny joked. I blushed. "So, fun night?" Hermione asked. "It was enjoyable." I said putting my dress away.

~time skip~

I was talking with the twins when Professor Mcgonagall came over to us. "Ms. Y/n, Please come with me." "Yes Professor" I said walking away, waving a goodbye to the twins. I followed Mcgonagall to her office. There I was meet with Hermione, Cho Chang, and A child.

Dumbledore then came out into the office, "Congratulations you four, You have been selected to be in the Tournament." I looked at the man questionably. "However" of course there's always a catch! "I'm sorry that it's not the way you would expect. So come let's have something to drink before we get into it." He gave us a drink, we said cheers, and then.

We blacked out.

~Fred's p.o.v.~

We were making bets on who would win this task. Y/n is nowhere in sight. We haven't seen her since Mcgonagall took her away. We thought it was some boring prefect stuff so we didn't bother asking our professor.

The second task was starting. We caught up with Ron and Ginny as we waited for Dumbuledor to start the task. "Welcome to the second task!" Dumbledore started "Last night something was stolen from each of our champions, a treasure of sorts. These four treasures for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the black lake"

"In order to win the champions only need to get their treasure and return to the service, simple enough? They will have one hour only after that is uncharted territory. No magic will save you, you may begin at the sound of the canon."

And then a canon sounded.

And the four champions dived into the black lake.

Apparently Hermione was also sent to professor Mcgonacall's office. "Hermione went to the ball with Victor right?" Ginny said, we all nodded. "What if the treasure is their Yull Bale Date?" She asked. "No, Y/n went to the Ball with us. Plus Fleur's date is over there" We said. "Maybe it's someone close to the champion? Harry is close to Y/n, he sees her as an older sister. Krum has Hermione. Cedric has Cho," Ron said.

"Alright then what about Fleur?" we questioned. "She has a younger sister." Ron said. "It's kinda creepy that you know that." Ginny said. Fleur then came up, Person less. Cedric then came up with Cho, then Victor with Hermione. Only Harry was left. And two people left, Y/n and Fleur's sister.

Then the hour struck.

~Your P.o.v.~

I woke up in the water. Ice. Cold. Water. Something flashed in my mind.

"Come on y/n" Emma whispered. "Everyone is asleep now" "are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, now come on." Emma said as we walked into her and Alice's bathroom. "Go ahead and get undressed in the shower, Then when you're ready I'll give you a glass of water."

I followed her instructions and she handed me the water after. I poured it over me. Then another. "Do you need another glass?" Emma asked. "In a minute let me scrub my hair real quick." I said. I washed her then rinsed it. I repeated the process by washing my body. The ice cold water froze my skelp.

After I was done I was freezing. Emma handed me a towel so I could dry off. After she gave me some new clean clothes and I was brought back upstairs. This would happen 3-4 times a week. Emma always made sure we never got caught.

I looked to my left to see a little girl, I grabbed her and started to swim upward, she immediately latched onto me. We got to the top and gasped for air. We swam over to a side dock, Fleur pulled her sister up and wrapped her in a towel. The twins pulled me up and wrapped me in towels. I coughed and choked on the water. I felt like throwing up.

Just then Harry shot out of the water. He was pulled up to the deck and we all went over to him. Fleur thanked him for saving her sister. Then her attention turned to me. "And you! You helped!" She said, "Oh yeah just a bit, But, It was nothing really!" I said and she laughed before hugging me. Then she left with her sister.

Dumbledore then came over to us. "ATTENTION!" he yelled, everyone shut up. "The winner is Cedric Digory!" We clapped and cheered. "However seeing as Mr. Potter would have finished first, If it wasn't for his determination to rescue, not only Ms. Y/n, But Gabriella as well. We have agreed to award Harry with 2nd place!" We all cheered.

~time skip~

We were all walking back to the castle. The trio, The twins, Ginny and I. "I can not honestly wait to get into nice warm clothes." Hermione said. Harry laughed. "Same here." He said. "Oh, is the water too cold this nice February morning?" the twins asked, laughing a bit. "Well go on then! Go jump in for an hour swim" I said jokingly. "No thank you!" they said.

Bartimus Crouch then went to go talk to Harry and we all left.

~time skip~

It's been a while since then. Everything had been okay, except when Harry fould Bartemius Crouch died in May. However the triwizard tournament continued. Now It was June, the 24th to be exact and the third and final task was today.