Chapter 21

~a couple day later ~

Harry had an interview with The Daily Prophet a couple days ago. Him and Ron are on the worst terms right now and me I was just trying my best to keep going.

That's when I heard a knock on the door. I got up from my studying session on my bed and went to see who it was, only to be met with a small smiling Hermione, a happy Ginny, and a very uninterested Ron. I smiled and let them in. 

"Have you seen Harry?" Ginny asked. "No I haven't, but do you want me to help you look for him?" I asked. "No it's alright, we wouldn't want to ruin your studying." Hermione said.

"Oh no your alright, I was just about to take a break, I'll help you!" I said eagerly. I put on a jacket and we were off to go find Harry.

~time skip~

We were now looking for Harry, apparently Ron had something he needed to tell Harry. However he's being childish and having Hermione say it because he has refused to talk to Harry.

We got down to the lake and spotted both Neville and Harry. Ron gave Hermione a small shove and Hermione rolled her eyes before going up to Harry.

"Ron would like me to tell you that, Seamus told him that Dean was told by- ugh! Hagrid is looking for you!" Hermione said snapping at Harry midway through.

"Right, well, what?" Harry asked, stumbling over his words. "Um". She went back to Ron, then back over to Harry. "Dean was told by- please don't make me say it again. Hagrid is looking for you." Hermione said turning away. 

"Well you can tell Ro-"
"I'm not an owl!" 

Hermione turned and left with me and Ginny following behind her. Then Ron left.

~The next day~

I was walking around hogwarts with the twins, and oh my, everyone, everyone, was wearing 'potter stinks' badges. The twins thought it was humorous and were laughing it up. 

We were all sitting in the middle courtyard. We were all just relaxing, talking about whatever came to mind. "Y/n, we have a question" they asked. "Hm, what is it?" 

"What are you gonna do after hogwarts?"
"I don't know, I want to do something with arts"
"Dark arts!"
"Shhh! No, muggle arts, writing, music, and art."
"Oh. Do you think you could run a business on the side?"
"What are you two saying?" 

Before they could say anything someone shouted, "I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy! He's vile and cruel, and you're pathetic!" 

We went over to where we heard Harry yelling. Only to see him walking away from Draco and his gang. Draco then pulled out his wand. And someone else shouted.

"Oh no you don't sonny!" Suddenly Draco was turned into a ferret. Madeye then proceeded to throw the ferret around until Professor McGonagall came over.

"Professor Moody, what are you doing?"
"Teaching"
"Is that a student?!"
"Technically it's a ferret."

And with that being said the "ferret" was stuffed down Crabbe's trousers. To which he screamed like a girl and Gayle tried to reach into the boy's trousers, only to be bitten by Malfoy.

Everyone was laughing. Soon though Malfoy came out and McGonagall turned him back into his annoying self. "My father will hear about this!" 

"Is that a threat? Is that a threat!? I can tell you stories about your father that would curl your greasy hair boy! It doesn't end here!"
"Alastor! We never use transfiguration as a punishment! Surely Dumbledore told you that."
"He might have mentioned it."
"Well you will do well to remember it!"