Chapter 22

The weeks have passed on slowly since the announcement of the Yule Ball. It's a good thing that Emma gave me that dress. I thought as I looked at the dress in my hands.

I was going to try it on the dress, I already know it's not gonna fit. I just needed to see where so I could adjust it.

I slipped the dress on. That's when someone knocked on the door. I went to see who it was. I opened the door a crack to see the twins. I sighed and opened the door for them.

"Hi y/-" they said, stopping once they saw me. "Woah y/n" George said. "Is that the outfit you're wearing to the Yule Ball?" Fred asked.

"Kinda, I have to adjust it before the Ball. Now could you guys pick your jaws up off the ground and help me real quick?"
"Of course! Do you need help taking it off? Cause we'll help you with that."
"No, I don't need help taking it off. However Fred, would you zip me up?"

He blushed and nodded. George sat on my bed. He watched as Fred zipped me up. I had to straighten my back. "So can we help you take it off now?" George asked.

"The sleeves, bodice, and length." I answered dodging the question. "We think the length is good," Fred said.

"The dress rule is that it has to go below the knees. This barely covers my thighs." I said. Looking at the two as they both sat on my bed. They looked at each other, "That's why we like it."

I only sighed, "Alright, get out." "Okay, we didn't think the joke was that bad." They said. "No it's not the joke, I have to change back into my other clothes."

"Oh, well, we don't mind if-"
"Out!"
"Yes Darling"

~time skip~

We had to go to hogsmeade to grab some stuff for my dress. The twins were at Zonko's Joke shop, while I was at Galdrags Wizardwear, looking for identical fabric. Finally there it is. I thought grabbing my fabric.

"Um excuse me, would you mind showing me where the red fabric is?" Someone asked me, I looked up to see the boy who put his name in the fire along with Krum.

"Oh it's right over here" I said leading him to where the red fabric is. "Thank you," he said. "Y/n'' I said. "Thank you y/n'' he said with a smile. "Is this your first time in hogsmeade?" I asked him, he nodded. "Yeah, do you have any shops you recommend?" He asked.

"Of course, there's the three broomsticks, they have some great food. However you have to get their butterbeer, it's to die for. Then there's Zonko's Joke shop, which is just the funniest place ever. Or honeydukes sweatshop, that's another popular place." I told him about hogsmeade.

"They sound fun, I'll have to go. Maybe yo-"
"Y/n! Are you almost done?"

The twins said, interrupting him. I turned to see them coming over to us. "Yeah, I'm just helping him find somethings" I said to them "well thanks for helping me find the fabric y/n" he said smiling.

"Oh it's no problem, I'll see you around, okay?" I said to him, he smiled and nodded. I turned and went over to the cashier, paying for the fabric. Then I left with the twins

~the next day ~

I was in the Great hall with the twins we were working on separate things, them on ideas of items to add to their joke shop.

Me I was sketching what my Yule Ball dress would look like. I was also helping, Isabella. She was a first year and was the one that ended up filling the empty bed in our dorm.

She was working on some homework from DADA. I would help her out whenever she needed it. I had finished my work, so I was free to leave.

~Fred's p.o.v~