chapter 18

(Okay so here is just a quick note. So you had 4 'siblings' the eldest brother, Anthony who is 20. And then triplets, Christopher,Alice, and the youngest Emma who are 17. If you're name is any of them you can change these to your liking. Also you are 14 almost 15 cus your birthday is August 23rd)

I took a bus to the house that I grew up in, back to a house that I rotted away in. A house that I can never call home and the people who I once called 'family' lived.

I got off a couple minute walk from the house. I walked there quietly. I looked at the house numbers seeing the house that I ran away from almost two years ago.

I smiled, and went up to the door. I hesitated. I shouldn't be scared, this is just a little, 'hey Im back, I know the truth, and you have somethings of mine that I would want back.' I thought to myself.

I pushed my fear aside and knocked on the door. I sighed and stepped back. I waited for a couple of seconds before the door opened. 

There stood Anthony. He stared at me, slightly shocked, then he smirked and pulled me inside the house. "Hey guys! we have an old guest that decided to grace us with her presents!" He yelled into the house.

He let go as I heard people come towards us. "Well well well, the freak is back" I heard Alice say as she walked down the stairs. She glared at me then asked "how are your two boy toys?" She asked.

I just glared at her. "Why are you back here y/n. After the last time we saw each other. The little stunt you pulled." I heard the chilling voice of my 'father' "you're own fam-" he was about to say. 

"You're not my family." I said not  stuttering. "Oh did you find someone better than us? Someone richer? Maybe eve-" Christopher said before being interrupted.

"Shut it, Christopher" 'mom' said calmly. I stared at her as she started to talk. "You found out?" She asked. Voice shaking. I only nodded. "She would eventually" Emma said as she emerged from the living room. A book in hand.

Emma was probably the only one that I could stand in this house. The whole reason I'm alive was because of her. She would sneak food up to the attic and hang out with me for a couple of minutes.

She was also interested in the magic world. She would smile at the stories I told. I even told her about the twins. And she helped me realize my crush on them.

"I'm not your daughter, or your sister" I said. Their dad spoke up "how about we all go sit down." He said again. We went to the dining room and sat down at the table.

Everyone was quiet. "I've come here to get my stuff." I said calmly. "What stuff?" 'Mom' spat. "The box of my belongings, you got it when I was left here. I need it back, then I'll leave you guys alone and you can forget I ever existed." I said not looking at anyone.

"How did you find out about that?" The older women pressed. "Three summers ago I heard you talking about it. Saying that it was mine, a gift that I had." I said, she sighed.

"Emma, in our room, there is a brown box with a gold key on top of it. Go get it and bring it down." She nodded at the request of her mother.

As she left Alice spoke up "I'm glad you're leaving. You were never loved here anyway" she spat. "Alice that's enough." Her dad said shutting her up. However Christopher continued.

"I don't think anyone could love you. Not even your biological parents loved you. You father left you here after all. And you killed your mom, she could never love you after that."

"Emma will be down soon how about we see you out." 'Mom' said I nodded and we all stood as we walked out, I got outside on the porch as they all gave me looks. Everywhere from sad, disappointed, sorry, and disgusted.