Chapter 23

Finally everything was coming together, it was night of the Yule Ball. All of the girls were getting ready together, except for Isabella, she left to go back to her family's house for Christmas.

I was getting ready with Ginny and Hermione though. We had done our hair, Ginny was going with Neville, Hermione with Victor Krum, and myself with the twins.

We were all talking, we all looked wonderful. Hermione was in this beautiful magenta dress. Ginny in a pink, green, and red dress, it looked lovely on her. And me I was wearing the blue dress that I had modified. Along with some simple jewelry.

(That is what you were wearing, simple and sweet)

"Whoa, y/n, you look stunning!" Hermione said, "you're one to talk! Look at you!" I said she smiled. "And Ginny, you look darling!"  I said she blushed.

"Thank you y/n, but you don't have to complement my dress, it's not as nice as yours and Hermione's." She said. "Oh don't be modest, you look great in it!" Hermione said smiling. I nodded my head.

"Come on girls, we shouldn't keep the boys waiting!" I said eagerly. The two younger girls nodded and laughed, we put our heels on and headed to the great hall.

~George's p.o.v~

We were waiting for y/n to join us, we were also messing around with Neville, as he was taking Ginny to the Ball. "So Longbottum, what do you plan to do with our sister tonight?" I asked sizing him up.

"To dance," he said nervously. "Just dancing?" Fred asked. "Y-yes," he said, stuttering a bit. We smiled at him, "good" we said together. "Woah, look at them" Parvati Patil said. We looked up the stairs to see y/n, Hermione, and Ginny.

Oh my merlin...

~Fred's p.o.v~

...She's a goddess

Me and George looked at her. Both of us were smiling like complete idiots. She was even more of a goddess in that dress. She looked at us smiling her gorgeous smile. We loved to see her smile, and see it almost everyday was truly Heaven on earth.

Ginny went over to a aw struck Neville, Hermione going over to Victor Krum, him bowing at her. We approached y/n. We bowed at her. She laughed a little before giving us a curtsy.

~your p.o.v~

I looked at the two redheads in front of me. They laughed and put their arms out. I smiled and took them as we all entered the great hall.

The doors opened and in walked all four champions, Fleur and her date Roger Davies, who was looking down her dress and had a dopey smile on his face. I rolled my eyes.

Next up was Victor Krum and Hermione. Hermione smiled and slightly waved at me. I gave a small wave back, she smiled and then waved at Ginny, who also waved back. Ron was pissed, you could tell by his face.