Chapter 2

I was just getting out of class when the twins came up to me "hey y/n" they both said "hey guys" "did you hear the news?" Fred asked "no, what news?" I asked.

"Harry potter just joined the gryffindor quidditch team as our new seeker" George said. "That's great, hey speak of the devil isn't that Harry and Ron?" I asked as I spotted them up ahead.

We all ran up to the boys "hey well done Harry, Woods just told us" Fred said "Fred and George are on the team too, beaters" Ron said "y/n's also on the team, she's are 1 of our chasers, she was gonna be our seeker but then you came along"

"So you stole my spot from me huh potter?" I chimed in "oh I'm sorry" "don't be I was just joking around, I have to breath the same air as these two so it's only natural that I picked up on a few cheesy jokes"

"Cheesey!?" The twins said offended, and that was my cue to leave "oops, I got to go, can't be late to potion, Snape will kill me" "Y/N!" I heard the twins shout

~Fred's p.o.v~

She quickly left the conversation and we turned back to the younger boys. "A beater's job is to make sure you don't get too bloody up too much, can't make any promises though, rough game quidditch" George said.

I continued him by say "brutal, but no ones died in years, someone well vanish occasionally"

The boys then split up from us so we yelled together "but they'll turn up in a month or two."

~Your p.o.v~

I was in my dorm and the other girls were somewhere else. I heard a knock on the door. "It's open!" The twins came in and they did not look happy.

"Y/n, are our jokes really cheesy?" "Of course not." I said not looking up. They came over to me and shut my book, I finally looked up. George had his arms crossed, and Fred was the one that shut my book.

"Do you mean that'' they asked. I smiled and stood up. "Of course I do, you guys our some of my only friends here, and if it wasn't for your guys cheesy jokes all summer I would have gone insane"

They smiled and hugged me. "We should probably head down to the main hall for dinner, tonight's Halloween after all!" The Halloween feast was always interesting. The food, the jokes, the decorations, and all of the fun you can handle.

"Alright then!" They said we left my dorm and started to head to the main hall. That was until we passed by the girls lavatories. I heard crying.

The boys stopped because I stopped. "Wait here I'm gonna go check it out" they nodded. I went inside, I looked around and I saw Hermione crying. I went over to her and started to comfort her.

"Shhh it's okay, what's wrong?" "Nothing, I'm fine" "Hermione I don't believe you" she laughed a little. "I promise you I'm fine I just have been having a rough day"

"Oh it's alright, why don't you get cleaned up and we can go downstairs to the great hall" "It's alright you should go down without me I don't want you to miss the ceremony because of me"

I grew up with sisters so I know that I shouldn't push her. "Alright then, but if you're not down there in ten minutes then I'm gonna drag you there myself" she laughed "I'll be down soon I promise"

I waved bye to her and the 3 of us went down stairs. The moment we sat down professor Quirrell burst into the great hall. "Troll!" He ran in "Troll in the dungeon."

Dumbledore stood up from his chair. Everyone was quiet "thought you might want to know" Quirrell said before he passed out. The sound of thunder went off throughout the main hall.

And everyone started screaming. We then heard Dumbledore "SILENCE!" Everyone looked at him. "Everyone please do not panic, prefixes will lead their houses to their dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeon"

We all followed Percy to the common room. That's when it hit me. I turned to the twins "Hermione!" I whispered to them "huh" "Hermione she was crying in the bathroom room!"

They're eyes widened, "wait where are Harry and Ron?" I asked. That caught the attention of Percy. "They were with us when we left the hall" Percy said "you don't think that they went to go save her do you?" Fred asked.

"It sounds like something they would do," George said laughing a bit. Percy then spoke up "Alright everyone listen up you need to go to your separate dorms immediately." Everyone started to file out. "Everyone except you 3" Percy said to me and the twins.

~a couple minutes later~

Professor McGonagall came into the common room, with the trio. We all ran up to them. Percy was not pleased "where have you 3 been" professor McGonagall left knowing Percy would really let them have it.

"We encountered the troll" Ron said. "What did it look like?" the twins asked. "It was ghastly," Hermione said. I snickered, "how about we get some sleep, the first quidditch match is tomorrow"

Everyone nodded at me and Hermione went up to our room with two older girls, a 7th year and a 5th year. They immediately questioned us. We told the story before we went to bed.

~Time skip to the next morning~

It was morning and everyone was in the main hall having breakfast, today we had our first quidditch match against slytherin.

Me, Fred, and George were having an interesting conversation about how to properly prank Snape without being caught. Or at least the twins were, I was laughing at the idea.

That's when an owl came in with something. We all ducked and Harry caught the thing which looked like a broom. It was, but not just any broom, oh no, it was a nimbus 2000.