Part 23 "Wolves Among Sheep"

Hours later after the Drunk Vorgen incident

Stone: "Now that those two are gone. What did you want to talk to me about?"

Mordred: "Don't you think there's something wrong with this plan on attacking the Vikings?"

Stone:"As far as i know... No. Nothing's wrong. We will be attacking a viking fotress that's all"

Mordred: "What if i told you that this fotress mostly store food, rations, almost like a market.... A trading post"

Stone: ".......how did you know all of this?"

Mordred: "I went scouting the place myself..... I'm telling you this because i trust you Stone. There's something wrong with this attack that we are going to do"

Stone: "Did you tell the Black prior about this?"

Mordred: "Vorgen? No.... I don't want to see that idiot for a while."

Stone: ".... What actually happened back then?"

Mordred: "What....... happened?"

Stone: "With you and those Blackpriors"

Mordred: "They were piss drunk...... and..."

Stone: "And....?"

Mordred: "Vorgen.... He... I think he tried to flirt with me"

Stone: "Fli...flirt.... that guy? Really?"

Mordred: "Yeah he was totally drunk"

I can't believe that bastard..... Getting drunk. Just what did i expect. I thought he had changed. Now he's back to drinking again.

And now that stone asked about it... Yeah...what was that all about? Vorgen cried and then talked about how he wanted a woman.... Never mind..... Why do i have to care about something that came from a drunk person anyway.....No.... Not a drunk person... a drunk Lunatic.

Stone: "Why were you sitting all alone anyway? You should be glad it was them that found you"

Mordred: "What do you mean?"

Stone: "The forest around these parts are a bit strange. They said it's as if the forest were alive... Strange whispers...... Unexplainable noises... People Went missing at night"

Mordred: "Were they attacked by wolves or something like that?"

Stone: "....... They said it was the work of the spirits"

Mordred: "What? And you believe that?"

Stone: "....no... Of course not.... Heh what a joke.....Spirits aren't real....... Hahaha"

"ch-ch-ch-ah-ah-ah"

Stone: ".....Huh?"

Mordred: ".....What the?'

Some strange noises could be heard around us some ghastly.....whispers.....

"ch-ch-ch-ah-ah-ah"

Mordred: "Stone...."

Stone: "......Yeah?"

Mordred:"Did you hear that?"

Stone: " H-hear what? I didn't hear anything...." He said with a stutter.

Stone definitely heard the eerie voices but he refused to acknowledge them.

"ch-ch-ch-ah-ah-ah"

Stone: "I think... I think we should get going......LIKE RIGHT NOW!"