CHARACTER BIO : UPDATED

Name: Vorgen Grilpir (Galahad)

Faction: Knight

Order: Black Prior

Class: Heavy

Age: ???

Height: 7,5 ft (As tall as a Lawbringer)

Father: Reegan Galahad

Mother: Ingrid Grilpir (Deceased)

Sister: Astrid Grilpir

Traits:
-Violent
-Sadistic
-Kind at times
-A bit sensitive about his appearance
-Dirty minded
-Random mood swings
-Cocky
-Easily Angered (Depends on his mood)

Hobby:
-Cooking
-Watching scenery of nature
-Camping
-Fishing (but he kinda suck at it)
-Eating (Mostly meat)
-Drinking

Strengths:
-Great sense of smell
- Great hearing
- Tall strong and durable body
- Cold resistant (Nord blood)

Weakness:
-Easy to get Hungry
-Poison
-thirst
-Spicy food

Equipment and tools:
-Leather satchel
-Steel Flask
-Throwing axe

(Author note: Equipment might be updated on future chapters. As well as Armor and weapon)

Armor and weapon:

Vorgen's story so far:

He was a member of the mysterious Order of the Black Prior, led by Vortiger.

Under his order, Vorgen joined the Blackstone as a form of help from the  Blackpriors to the Blackstone.

Due to personal reasons, He went rogue and died in the process. Only to be brought back and discovered his dark past.

He had the blood of a viking and knight flowing within him.

He was actually born in Valkenheim with his sister. Their family lived peacefully in Valkenheim until a group of Vikings deemed his mother as a traitor for a having children with her husband who was a knight.

They attacked them one day with the intention to kill the children that were considered as an abomination.

His family survived the attack at the cost of his mother's life. Due to circumstances He and his father fled to Ashfeld while her sister was taken care by his aunt.

After knowing the whole truth, the knight was Enraged and blinded by Revenge. He discarded his morals and went to hunt and slaughter the people responsible for the death of his mother.

He spared none. Children, men and women, he killed them all in cold blood.

And finally he went after Ragnar, the one who was fully responsible for his mother's death.

He led the Ulfhednars to the village of Grön where Ragnar resided. In the middle of the attack he was joined by the Warborns and reunited with his long lost sister.

After killing Ragnar, He now lived in Valkenheim. Carrying on with his life as he helped the people of Svengård.