Part 43 "Late Night Conversation"

Gareth: "There we go.... Whew you're pretty heavy. That Bjorn guy must be strong to be able to carry you so easily." She said as she placed her sister on her bed before pulling a blanket over Mordred's, tucking her to bed.

Mordred: "Ugh.... Are you.... calling me fat?" She groaned as he gripped her head in pain.

Gareth: *Yawn* "Look at the time. It's really late... Guess I gotta head off to my room and sleep. *Yawn* I'm so tired"

Mordred: "Oi.... answer me.... "

Gareth: "I really need to get going. Gotta wake up early tomorrow. See you in the morning, Sister. Sweet dreams~" She said as he head to the exit and slowly closed the door of Mordred's room.

Mordred: "Fuck you..... " With the last of her power, Mordred managed to give her sister a middle finger, before passing out completely on her bed.

Now that she had put Mordred back safely in her room, it was Gareth's turn to go to her room.

Gareth: *Sigh* "Well then.... Hopefully i can go back to my room without running into Gawai--"

Gawain: "SISTER!!"

(GAWAIN IS HERE)

He appeared out of nowhere and shouted right behind Gareth, making her jump in suprise.

Gareth: "Goddammit Brother!! Can you stop doing that!"

Gawain: "Doing what?"

Gareth: "Appearing out of nowhere and Shouting!!!"

Gawain: "You're not in the position to lecture me.... Where have you been, HUH?! Where's Mordred?! Did you know how worried i was?!"

Gareth: "She's sleeping in her room. We only went out to play. It was a girls night out"

Gawain: "Hah!! Girl's night out you say? You naive woman, The night is when wolf like men roam about, on the lookout for defenseless ignorant women such as you two!!"

Gareth: "Hmm... Wolf like man, huh? He sure has the impression of one..."
She muttered to herself as she recalled the appearance of the man who she had recently met.

Gawain: "Huh? What? "

Gareth: *Sigh* "You worry to much"

Gawain: "Wait Wait wait wait.... Excuse me..... Did you say...... 'He'? I'm pretty sure i heard a 'He'"

Gareth: "Crap..... " she cursed under her breath.

Gawain: "I heard it clearly!! You said He!!"

Gareth: "Yes. Yes. A man helped me get our drunk Mordred back home"

Gawain: "You foolish woman! A man helping two women get back home from a tavern?! What would you do if something actually happened?! HUH?!!! "

Gareth: "So loud..... "