Part 50 "End up in Smoke"

Mordred: "Where..... Where?! Where in the fucking hell is it?!"

The blonde searched and rummaged through every nook and cranny in her room.

She seemed frustrated for she couldn't find a certain item that she had always been keeping inside her room.

Hearing the commotion coming from her sister's room, Gareth peeked inside and saw Mordred turning her room into a mess.

Gareth: "What's with all the racket? Is there something wrong?"

Mordred: "The box!" She snapped her head towards Gareth with a distressed expression on her face.

Gareth: "What box?"

Mordred: "The small wooden box!! It's Gone!"

Gareth: "Have you searched again?"

Mordred: "I've searched for hours!! It's not here! It's nowhere!!"

Gareth: "Let's just search slowly. I'll help you this time"

Mordred: "No.... I think i know where it is..."

Gareth: "Where?"

Mordred: "He took it.... That man...."

Gareth: "Who?" She raised an eyebrow from hearing that.

Mordred: "That man!! That tall, clad in black, masked, hooded, Shady looking man!!!"

Gareth: "That's awfully specific." She commented.

Gareth: "But anyway, Let's not jump to conclusions without no further evidence" She tried to calm her down.

Mordred: "It's got to be him!! Who else?! That fucker better be ready cause I'll slice him in half when i find him!!"

Gareth: "Mordred, please! You're not in your right mind at the moment. I'll just order the knights to find--" She said, trying to persuade her sister to think twice before jumping to conclusions.

Mordred: "Don't bother. This is personal"

Gareth: "Sister, listen! Don't--"

But it fell on deaf ears as Mordred ignored her, not listening to a single thing Gareth had said.

*Brack!!*

She kicked open the door of her room and rushed outside. No one could stop her.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

______________________________________________________________________________

(PLAY MUSIC)

Vorgen: "FUCK EVERYTHING!!" He slammed his mug of wine on the counter.

*Crash*

"Is that all you got!?"

*Psrsh* *Crack*

"My drink!!!"