Part 35 "Old Wounds"

In the middle of a road between the trees, Two people could be seen walking.

One was a knight walking with his weapons on his back, while the other was a Female Viking riding on a horse.

Vorgen: "Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman~"

Astrid: "Stop singing you're hurting my Ears"

Vorgen: "It's your favorite song"

Astrid: "When i was a kid"

Vorgen: "Oh? So you're saying that the one I'm talking with right now is an adult?"

Astrid: "Brother....I'm older than you"

Vorgen: And yet I'm still taller than you..... shortie."

Astrid: "..............."

Vorgen: "...... Oh damn.... Did i just....?"

Astrid: ".................."

Vorgen: "OOOOOOOOOH SNAP!!! Vorgen did it AGAIN!! SHIT SIS!! YO!You probably need to put some ice cuz you just got BURNED!! FUCKING ROASTED!!"

Astrid: "I can't believe this man is my brother...."

Vorgen: "Say whaaaat? You can't believe that I'm your brother? Well i can't blame you. Not everyone can be as lucky as to have such an awesome brother."

Astrid: "Can you just be quiet for one, second?"

Vorgen: "I'm bored.... And I'm the one walkin here. So you're in no place to tell me what to do"

Astrid: "Do you want to ride the horse? We can take turns"

Vorgen: "...... You can't be serious"

Astrid: "What do you mean?"

Vorgen: " I doubt that This horse is strong enough for me. The moment i get on this horse.... The worse thing that might happen is.... I might break it's back"

Astrid: "Then get your armor off before riding the horse"

Vorgen: *Le gasp* "This armor is like a second layer of skin to me. Plus i am most comfortable when i am impervious to all physical forms of attack."

Astrid: "But you didn't---"

Vorgen: "Upupupup that's because i was at home. Now we're outside. In the fucking wild. And you expect me to not wear this awesome armor of mine? Are you seriously telling me to expose myself to danger?"

Astrid: "I---"

Vorgen: "upupupup I'm not finished.... Remember that whenever you try to tell me to take my armor off it's the same as telling me to go nude. Fricking buck naked!"

Astrid: "Okay Okay i get it"

Vorgen: "There's a reason why Armor is invented. It is to protect this feeble body of ours. The flesh is weak. It's uncertain and fragile."

The knight continued with his preach and lectures. While Astrid had no choice but to listen to the rantings of the Armor maniac.

______________________________________________________________________________

Astrid POV

Astrid: "............."

Vorgen: "Bla Bla bla bla bla bla"

Astrid: *Sighs*

Vorgen: "Bla bla bla bulululu bla bla bla bla bla bla"

Oh a flower... it looks beautiful. The flowers in Ashfeld is quite something to see.