Part 37 "Memories"

"Galahad....." I called the Blackprior as he was currently busy cooking using his frying pan.

Vorgen: "Yeah? What's up?"
He replied, his gaze focused on the food he was cooking.

Mordred: "I'm..... I just want to say I'm sorry about last time"

Vorgen: "The one time you told me to go to hell?"

Reaching his hand to ingredients next to him, he sprinkled them onto the frying pan, making the tent be filled with a fragrant spicy fog.

My nose and eyes felt a bit of sting, i also coughed from inhaling the spicy air. He must've added chillies in there.

Mordred: *Cough* *Cough* "Yeah....."

Vorgen: "Hahaha! Oh it's All right. I know you didn't mean it. Jeez you don't have to feel so guilty about it."
He chuckled behind his hidden face that was wrapped in bandages.

He was still hiding his face from everyone for no reason, at times like these i wonder what kind of face he was actually making.

Mordred: "It's Not just that...I have been a real jerk to you lately.... It's making me feel bad and...."

Vorgen: "And?"
He asked as he scooped his cooking from the frying pan and served it on a plate.

Mordred: "I was wondering if i could do something to make it up to you?"

Vorgen put his cooking utensils away and dumped them into a bucket filled with water, he then stared at me with his dark brown eyes before stroking his chin as if in thought.

Vorgen: "Hmm....Yes.... Oh yeah. If i remember right You do owe me a favor ya know."

Mordred: "Oh you still remember....Fine then. What would you like to ask of me? Wine? Money? Weapon? armours? Food for your hawk? Tidy your tent? Clean the dishes?"

Vorgen"What? No. I don't any of that from you. I want you to cook me something. Yeah. Cook!"

That was very unexpected. I never would've thought he would ask that of me. But after seeing how random he was, it's nothing out of the unusual of him.

Mordred: "I..... Can't cook. I'm not even sure i can cook water properly. "

Vorgen: "Bah Bullshit. Everyone can cook. Though Some are not as good as the others. That's why your reason is not valid enough to decline my request. "

Mordred: "But you just cooked something yourself. Aren't you going to eat it?"
I said pointing at the food he served on the plate.

Vorgen: "This is different! Tis is only a side dish. Now cook me something, I'm starving"

Mordred: *Sigh* "Fine. Fine. Just don't expect much from me.

I had said that i would make it up to him, i couldn't just back out.

Vorgen prepared the utensils and ingredients that i need providing me all the things i need. Finished with helping me on the basic stuff, He then walked to the table, pulling out a chair and sat.

Mordred: "Tsk how do i....."

I was quite confused on where should i start. Vorgen noticed this and helped me by telling me what to do.

Vorgen: "Uh... How about you Start by  cutting the ingredients first"

Mordred: "Oh right!"

I grabbed a knife and was about to cut it, as i was about to cut them, Vorgen immediately got off his seat and grabbed my hand.