Part 61 "Just Have To say It"

Days passed with Vorgen staying home, on his best behavior. His newfound focus on other pursuits had piqued the interest of his peers.

One day Lorderius was wandering through the halls of the manor when he caught a peculiar sight through a window. A man in black attire had set up painting tools and a chair in the middle of the garden, facing the manor.

Lorderius: "Vorgen??? What is that crazy motherfucker up to now......?"

Unable to contain his curiosity, Lorderius decided to approach Vorgen and find out exactly what he was doing.

Vorgen, engrossed in his creative endeavor, mused,

(Oh wow. Vorgen decided to Paint, What kind of byproduct of Madness is he cooking Now?)

Vorgen: "This is Fucking art. Yeah I think i have found my true calling...to be an artist....hehehe..... '

Lorderius interrupted him with a casual "Hey."

Vorgen turned his attention away from his painting to acknowledge Lorderius

Vorgen: "Oh? Lorderius hey~~ Hello to you too my friend." He Replied without turning his gaze from his painting, still immersed in his artistic work.

Lorderius: "Are you painting? I didn't know that you have that kind of hobby."

Vorgen: "Hobby? Nahhh I'm Just Playing around." he chuckled in response.

Lorderius: "Well that's what a hobby is." he quipped

Vorgen paused for a moment, then chuckled and dipped his brush in color, resuming his painting.

Lorderius: "Are you drawing the manor?" he inquired further.

Vorgen: "You'll see. Lucky for you I'm almost finished. " he replied cryptically,

Lorderius couldn't help but be genuinely curious about what Vorgen was creating. Observing Vorgen's intense concentration, he wondered whether the painting might turn out to be a masterpiece or, at the very least, a decent work of art.

Vorgen: "There..... " With a sigh of relief, he finally declared

Lorderius: "You done? "

Vorgen: "Yes Indeed, Lorderius." he confirmed with a smile.

Lorderius: "Can i see it?" he eagerly requested

Vorgen: "For you my friend? Gladly"

However before he was about to show his painting to Lorderius, Vorgen hesitated briefly before asking once more.

Vorgen: "...... But are you sure?"

Lorderius: "Well...... Yeah?" he assured him.

Vorgen: "But are you really?! Really really sure?" he persisted.