Part 12 "Be kind to him"

Ashfeld, Dusk. Two days after Vorgen was banned from drinking

Mordred POV

Dear father,

I'm sorry that i haven't sent you letters lately. In case you're still worrying, you dont have to.

As always i can take care of myself. I am now a member of the blackstone Legion, Holden recruited me when i was still working for Daubeny, The cowardly Warlord i was serving. I'm doing here just fine and i have made myself some friends, though one of them is the oddest person I've ever met. His name was Vorgen Galahad, if you seen him yourself you'll know what i meant.
Hope you and Mother are doing fine back home, i missed you two so much.

Your daughter,
Mordred Pendragon

"Finally.... It's done"
I said as i put in my letter in an envelope.

It has been two days i haven't seen Galahad and the rest. Me and Stone had been going to missions assigned by Holden. I wonder if Galahad still holding a grudge about last time or maybe he have moved on.

Might as well visit them when i have nothing to do.

Courtyard, Vorgen's tent

Approaching his tent, I saw him to be crouching outside his place. Squatting on the side of his tent. He's just there looking at the ground while rubbing his hands on it.

Mordred: "Galahad, How you holding up?"

Vorgen: "................."

Mordred: "Uh.....What are you doing?"

Vorgen: "Playing with dirt"

Mordred: "What are you? Five?"

Vorgen: *whispers* "Yeah five inches deep in your mom......."

Mordred: "....what ?"

Vorgen: "Aaanyways......what do you want? *whispers* Snitch....."

Lorderius: "It's going to happen eventually, brother. Just let it go~"

Said Lorderius as he came out of the tent Vorgen and him are sharing.

Vorgen: "I ain't Bloody Elsa......"

Lorderius: "Who's...... that?"

Vorgen: "............."

This just makes no sense. He's blaming me for doing my job. This guy is getting on my nerves.

Mordred: "I was only reporting what i saw.... And from what i had seen back then...you *points* Need help"

Vorgen: "Me? Woman, I'm perfectly fine. The one who's gonna need help here is you after i beat your ass!!"
He said as he pointed his gauntleted finger at my face.

Mordred: "What was that you punk!?"

Extending his arm to the sides, he then shouted at me.

Vorgen: "You heard me!! You wanna go? HUH!?"

Coming in the middle , Lorderius tried to put some distance between us.

Lorderius: "Okay...Alright.. that's enough you two"

Vorgen: *Clicks Tongue* "Fine..."

Mordred: "Freak....."

Vorgen: ".........."

Lorderius: "Mordred!!!"

Vorgen: "A freak? I'll show you a FREAK!!

Fuming with anger he Lunged at me but before he got to me, his best friend grabbed him by the torso.